! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST - Page 3/19

Subject: The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST
« <> »
xfrankie 3.05.16 - 11:26pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.05.16 - 11:09pm
O don't think they're good, I KNOW they are, because I know some of them.
So, if they don't accept Jesus then they're not good people and they deserve all the bad things? Just by accepting Jesus you're suddenly a good person?...

k then lets clear a few things, these good people you know, ARE THEY PERFECT? i'm guessing not, Can they do what the good samaritan did, every day, for every single person in need, for every second for the rest of their lives (most misunderstood parable btw,) how you define good and how God defines it, are evidently different. For NONE is Good, But God.

Accepting Christ means before God you are justified, and declared righteous. However we are saved for good works to be a light to a dark world, that part is a process, takes time up until we die * +

manszar 4.05.16 - 08:30am

@ xfrankie - 3.05.16 - 05:02am
Nothing else! ONLY CHRIST JESUS

not according to jesus. Matthew 7:21-27. Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name? 23 And then will I declare to them, I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness. * +

manszar 4.05.16 - 08:31am
24 Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it. * +

0gypsy0 4.05.16 - 08:56pm

@ xfrankie - 3.05.16 - 11:26pm
k then lets clear a few things, these good people you know, ARE THEY PERFECT? i'm guessing not, Can they do what the good samaritan did, every day, for every single person in need, for every second for the rest of their lives (most misunderstood parable btw,) how you define good and how God defines it, are evidently different. For NONE is Good, But God.

Accepting Christ means before God you are justified, and declared righteous. However we are saved for good works to be a light to a dark world, that part is a process, takes time up until we die

God is perfect and good? Because His resume in the bible proves He is quite the opposite. If that describe perfection to you and allows you to judge, almost condemn people who won't accept Jesus as Saviour, I have nothing to say...and being righteous isn't reduced to just simply accepting Jesus.. .. L
Ill just add this :

Luke 6:32-36
If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount. But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. * +

0gypsy0 4.05.16 - 09:04pm

@ xfrankie - 3.05.16 - 10:24pm
lf at any time you suffer a wrong, and yearn for a just recompense. Then don't complain when the same is done by anyone else. Those that do burn will be facing divine judgement for the wrongs they suffered on others and to God, and the scales of justice will be brought to balance.

Ecclesiastes 4:2-3

''So I congratulated the dead who are already dead more than the living who are still living. But better off than both of them is the one who has never existed, who has never seen the evil activity that is done under the sun.''

* +

xfrankie 5.05.16 - 09:02am

@ 0gypsy0 - 4.05.16 - 08:56pm
God is perfect and good? Because His resume in the bible proves He is quite the opposite. If that describe perfection to you and allows you to judge, almost condemn people who won't accept Jesus as Saviour, I have nothing to say...and being righteous isn't reduced to just simply accepting Jesus.. .. L
Ill just add this :

Luke 6:32-36
If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount. But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.

The Bible actually represents God's Perfection, but as i earlier said, your definition and His already differ, i personally prefer His as opposed to anyone else human or other.

you may call it condemn, but if you see it from the christian's perspective, regardless of whether you think we're right or not, Its seeing a person of their own volition heading towards an imminent death that can be avoided, for us not warn if it were visibly happening, YOU would be outraged, hulling every and any manner of condemnation, an act at the very least you would see as selfish

You're partly right, Being Righteous isn't as simple as believing Christ. To one extent it is as simple, Before God, we are righteous simply by believing, But before, man and the world, its what we do, we're justified before man by actions, but by faith/believing in Christ before God. It is a distinction James addresses, and gives an example, of Abraham, he believed God long before Isaac was even born and God Declared him righteous at his point of belief, however the only way to PROVE TO MAN the depth of his faith was when God asked him to sacrifice his son, Faith and Works, the evidence of faith to man is what we do. * +

funphy 5.05.16 - 11:52am
People used to believe all this, thank Christ for evolution lol.gif. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark