! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST - Page 16/19

Subject: The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST
« <> »
alvar89 25.05.16 - 03:16pm
Mark 1:The Mission of John the Baptist
2As it is written in Isaiah the prophet: Behold, I will send My messenger ahead of You, who will prepare Your way. 3A voice of one calling in the wilderness, Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for Him. 4John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins
Isaiah 40:3
A voice is calling, Clear the way for the LORD in the wilderness; Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God.
This says enough actually yes.gif * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:41am

@ alvar89 - 25.05.16 - 03:16pm
Mark 1:The Mission of John the Baptist
2As it is written in Isaiah the prophet: Behold, I will send My messenger ahead of You, who will prepare Your way. 3A voice of one calling in the wilderness, Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for Him. 4John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins
Isaiah 40:3
A voice is calling, Clear the way for the LORD in the wilderness; Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God.
This says enough actually yes.gif

really you want to claim Isaiah 40:3 as This says enough actually lol.gif you should try reading the whole thing before posting just a passage that you found on the internet. now lets look at the whole thing. * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:43am
A voice of one calling:
In the wilderness prepare
the way for the Lord;
make straight in the desert
a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be raised up,
every mountain and hill made low;
the rough ground shall become level,
the rugged places a plain.
5 And the glory of the Lord will be revealed,
and all people will see it together.
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:49am
its clearly about making a path for god. make straight in the desert
a highway for our God.
Every valley shall be raised up
every mountain and hill made low
the rough ground shall become level,
the rugged places a plain * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:53am
but what is really funny is this bit. And the glory of the Lord will be revealed,
and all people will see it together.
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken

you claim that god blinded the jews from seeing the glory of jesus when he came yet here in the passage you quote it says all will see. hehe.gif * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:57am
now lets look at Malachi 3 I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come, says the LORD Almighty. * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:57am
But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner's fire or a launderer's soap * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index