! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Did Adam and Eve - Page 10/10

Subject: Did Adam and Eve
« <
reallyu 27.03.16 - 06:35pm
Ill leave by saying this n leaving u with this question..... Only a fool believes that there's no God, n the same God that is fake is the same God that have u alive today because of his mercy n love.. The same God u need proof of to relinquish ur theory of being an atheist is the same God that gives u everything in life... U made a statement... U said that the Bible is mocking God, how do u kno that if theres NO GOD? N how is that a problem/concern to u wen that's wat a real atheist do.. Mock God using his word??!! Hmmm funny n ironic isnt it... But like i said im not gonna argue.. Jus use ur words wisely wen ure talking about God cause everything we both discuss here in this forum is already recorded in heaven.. Oh im sorry u don't believe in heaven... But it will come to ur memories on judgment day. We both will be on our knees with fear n anticipation of where our spirit man will be.. Heaven or hell.. God will remind u of this very conversation we had today with tears. Hugs, tc bye aww.gif * +

obi_jon 27.03.16 - 06:44pm
* +

quiller 31.03.16 - 01:04pm
'He had his fears that our umbleness stood in the way, and I joined in them myself. Umble we are, umble we have been, umble we shall ever be,' said Mrs. Heep. * +

kristy59 1.04.16 - 08:35am
Would you adam and eve it this post still running lol * +

dgsn 1.04.16 - 11:58am
I have 3 nipples. Does god have 3 nipples? * +

dgsn 1.04.16 - 12:07pm
Been a while. Howdy peeps. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions