! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 46/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
0gypsy0 27.07.16 - 06:04pm
And then :
Colossians 2:9
9For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form

and so on, lol * +

alvar89 27.07.16 - 06:45pm
Im talking about the Son of God before He became Jesus. He was divine before He became human. Now He is also divine. * +

alvar89 27.07.16 - 06:50pm
I also believe it was Him protecting those in that oven when Nebuchadnezzar asked to burn. I belive in the words of Jesus when He said noone has ever seen the Father except Him. Others saw the Son of God before He became Jesus. * +

manszar 28.07.16 - 02:47pm

@ alvar89 - 27.07.16 - 10:04am
The Son had the human like form but was not a human. You propably could say God created our outward appearance after Christ.

and you claim jesus is god,, so by that logic we are indeed created in the image of god bodily. something you denied earlier. so we are god like according to the bible. and as apes are very similar to humans god is also ape like according to the bible, * +

manszar 28.07.16 - 03:00pm

@ alvar89 - 27.07.16 - 10:04am
The Son had the human like form but was not a human. You propably could say God created our outward appearance after Christ.

was this human form the same form as the form he was born with? * +

alvar89 28.07.16 - 06:55pm
My point was that it does not mean physical appearance where it says made in the image of God! * +

manszar 30.07.16 - 03:29am

@ alvar89 - 28.07.16 - 06:55pm
My point was that it does not mean physical appearance where it says made in the image of God!

But you dont know that. That is the excuse of christians when shown the flaw in god looking like us.. christians will say no no it not that image its more spiritual. But you claim jesus looked like a man and was so in the garden. And said God created our outward appearance after Christ. Christ being your god means you your entire physical image is made after the image of god. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index