! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 41/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
manszar 29.05.16 - 06:05am
John 5:20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed. * +

adogslife 16.06.16 - 03:55pm
Shut up manszar! Sort yourself out first lol * +

manszar 19.06.16 - 02:17am
If you want to shut me up then show that i am wrong. telling me to shut up just makes you look like a di ck * +

adogslife 30.06.16 - 07:37am

@ manszar - 28.05.16 - 02:49pm
Romans 1:22-23 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human

22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creatorwho is forever praised. Amen. * +

manszar 5.07.16 - 09:02am

@ adogslife - 30.06.16 - 07:37am
22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creatorwho is forever praised. Amen.

yes created things, you just have to look at the image of jesus to know it is a created thing. jesus is not a white man. the jews a not a white race. they apparently where indistinguishable from Egyptians who where not white Europeans. the idea of a man as a god is a created thing and does not come from jesus. as he said the world must know that i love the father. * +

jayna 17.07.16 - 06:38pm
If we are born in gods image then he must ave the same dna as we ave. Dinosaur and marstian. Also he would carry the same genes we ave like blindness, deafness, muteness and phylicaly and metaley handicapped. pr*ne to dieases, old age, and dealth, peaceful and a lover of all things, and also a predator and a killer to all things. And also like us prey. Maybe that,s why he left us alone out here. * +

joykim 19.07.16 - 06:43am
Godfather- yeah great movie. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark