! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 40/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
alvar89 28.05.16 - 04:07pm
The Word will return everything back to the Father once the will is served. 1 Corinthians 15:24Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power. 25For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet * +

alvar89 28.05.16 - 04:36pm

@ manszar - 27.05.16 - 12:34pm
the word was put into flesh as stated by Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. johns poetic verse does not overthrow this. and even complements it. not to a trinatarian though. because they are blind to it

Who is that who claims to have excisted there? The rhema the outspoken words of God or the Logos the eternal life giving Word thru all was made? Jesus said it clear that He is the Logos the Word not that He got words from God that would make Him no greater than other earth born prophets. John 17:5And now Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed.
* +

manszar 29.05.16 - 05:25am

@ alvar89 - 28.05.16 - 04:04pm
Jesus the Word of God leads to the Father and Honors Him. Romans 1:22-23 talks about hand crafted idols ppl worship and pray too not Jesus.

it states,,,, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man,,, jesus has become your idol, the image of a man as a god. no different than saying a golden cow is one of the persons of god,, praise the golden jesus * +

manszar 29.05.16 - 05:50am

@ alvar89 - 28.05.16 - 04:36pm
Who is that who claims to have excisted there? The rhema the outspoken words of God or the Logos the eternal life giving Word thru all was made? Jesus said it clear that He is the Logos the Word not that He got words from God that would make Him no greater than other earth born prophets. John 17:5And now Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed.

actually jesus says he does get it from god For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. Deuteronomy 18:18 and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. * +

manszar 29.05.16 - 05:50am
John 10:35If he called them gods to whom the word of God cameand Scripture cannot be broken * +

manszar 29.05.16 - 05:58am
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. * +

manszar 29.05.16 - 06:00am
Then Jesus said to them, When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index