! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 39/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
alvar89 27.05.16 - 08:33am
Dual natures both man and God. Easy enough to avoid all this YHWH is one God verses because He is a part of YHWH. Why is it so hard to understand? Because you refuse thats why. * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 12:30pm

@ manszar - 27.05.16 - 07:28am
Isaiah 46:9 For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me

none else; its very simple if God has 2 spirits then there clearly is something else. i know you like to try and get around this by saying,,,,,, but god is one with three separate persons. but its simply not what is taught. there is none else; * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 12:34pm

@ alvar89 - 27.05.16 - 08:31am
Still avoiding what i have been saying all this time! Hes a part of God The Word that came down and became flesh. The Word thru all things are made. The Word took a human form to serve a purpose. Where did He the Word come from?

the word was put into flesh as stated by Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. johns poetic verse does not overthrow this. and even complements it. not to a trinatarian though. because they are blind to it * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 12:39pm

@ alvar89 - 27.05.16 - 08:33am
Dual natures both man and God. Easy enough to avoid all this YHWH is one God verses because He is a part of YHWH. Why is it so hard to understand? Because you refuse thats why.

i understand how you need to twist it to fit a trinitarian doctrine but the bible is clear. there is one God and no other. not even any like God. except for humans of course who are made in Gods image. the bible is clear we are god like * +

manszar 28.05.16 - 02:49pm

@ alvar89 - 27.05.16 - 08:31am
Still avoiding what i have been saying all this time! Hes a part of God The Word that came down and became flesh. The Word thru all things are made. The Word took a human form to serve a purpose. Where did He the Word come from?

Romans 1:22-23 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human * +

alvar89 28.05.16 - 04:01pm

@ manszar - 28.05.16 - 02:49pm
Romans 1:22-23 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human

Lol why did you leave out the end ...22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. * +

alvar89 28.05.16 - 04:04pm
Jesus the Word of God leads to the Father and Honors Him. Romans 1:22-23 talks about hand crafted idols ppl worship and pray too not Jesus. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index