! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 37/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
alvar89 25.05.16 - 03:07pm
You and others contstantly avoid a part in what we believe the part that Jesus has 2 natures a divine side and the human one that suffered and died. You can easily make it look bad if you say oh He prayed to Himself if Hes God etc. Thing is that is not what we believe that is what you paint on us. * +

alvar89 25.05.16 - 03:29pm
Philippians 2:5-11English Standard Version (ESV)

5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,[a] 6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:03am

@ alvar89 - 25.05.16 - 02:59pm
Who said this about knowing where i came from the words from God or Jesus?
John 8:14Jesus replied, Even if I testify about Myself, My testimony is valid, because I know where I came from and where I am going. But you do not know where I came from or where I am going.

the words are said to be from jesus. like these John 8:17-18 In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true.
I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me. here jesus shows they are two not one. * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:11am

@ alvar89 - 25.05.16 - 03:02pm
The Lord is one YHWH not Lords. Thing is YHWH is not only revealed as the Father. Also the Word that became the human Son and the Spirit of Truth that has seperate role from the Father.

is jesus a lord and god? is the father a lord and god. then it has to be said as lords of heaven. like you claim its said let us create. but it doesn't Deuteronomy 4:35 To you it was shown, that you might know that the Lord Himself is God; there is none other besides Him. * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:13am

@ alvar89 - 25.05.16 - 03:04pm
You made it look false in your eyes altering our belief to make it look bad. I can make almost anything look bad also like this.

no you cant. im not the one that makes things look bad. your trinitarian view is just bad. and it shows * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:18am

@ alvar89 - 25.05.16 - 03:29pm
Philippians 2:5-11English Standard Version (ESV)

5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,[a] 6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

2 Samuel 7:22 Therefore You are great, O Lord God.[a] For there is none like You, nor is there any God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears. * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:19am
Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is: Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index