! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Death Row - Page 3/4

Subject: Death Row
« <> »
evenstevens 9.02.16 - 08:27pm
Murderers,r*pists and child molesters should be put to sleep. Wether you believe in God or Evolution,they should be removed from the gene pool. And that should seem pretty obvious * +

bozzalad 9.02.16 - 08:36pm
it is obvious * +

say.what 9.02.16 - 10:00pm
Sometimes I think yes other times not sure, I heard a death row guy say at least he knew he would die quick and peaceful with his family there * +

wolf.1 10.02.16 - 01:49am
an eye for an eye... * +

ladibud 10.02.16 - 06:49am

@ evenstevens - 9.02.16 - 08:27pm
Murderers,r*pists and child molesters should be put to sleep. Wether you believe in God or Evolution,they should be removed from the gene pool. And that should seem pretty obvious

They should be removed from society for the rest of their lives. Not killed tho, coz it isn't abt the guilty, but abt the innocent that could be murdered. * +

ladibud 10.02.16 - 06:51am
religion or God doesn't even factor in this at all.... there is no place for a god / God or religion in any judicial system. * +

evenstevens 10.02.16 - 08:35pm

@ ladibud - 10.02.16 - 06:49am
They should be removed from society for the rest of their lives. Not killed tho, coz it isn't abt the guilty, but abt the innocent that could be murdered.

I actually agree with you on that first part and I may have changed my mind about the death penalty. I don't think it's about the murdered and notthe murderer though,if you understand what I mean,since the murderer is the one left here. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index