! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Reincarnation. - Page 1/5

Subject: Reincarnation.
Replies: 30 Views: 3255
> »
rosiebeads 20.01.16 - 01:44am
Reincarnation can't be true as the population of the earth is growing. Are there any Hindu people here who have an expalnation for this? * +

rosiebeads 20.01.16 - 01:46am
As an ex Christian I have been briefly looking at what other faiths believe,I find some beliefs more silly than Christian beliefs. My question is asked with respect though. * +

obi_jon 20.01.16 - 02:07pm
It's a good question. I'm not Hindu(or Buddhist) but I would imagine they will explain this discrepancy in numbers by saying that other animals and insects can be reincarnated as humans, in much the same way that they believe humans who have committed heinous acts will be reincarnated as dung beetles or worms and such like.dontknow.gif * +

mab21 20.01.16 - 03:11pm
That's just what I wanted to say@obi, with the addition that new souls will be allowed to come to earth as older ones evolved to a higher level, altho I'm not sure my addition is buddhist or hindu but i know it's valid * +

quiller 20.01.16 - 04:31pm
You can account for anything, if you believe in magic. * +

0gypsy0 20.01.16 - 09:37pm
Check out the upanishads about reincarnation. I dont know though in what most hindus believe . I havent found anything in these upanishads about sacred cows and all that . * +

0gypsy0 20.01.16 - 09:40pm

@ obi_jon - 20.01.16 - 02:07pm
It's a good question. I'm not Hindu(or Buddhist) but I would imagine they will explain this discrepancy in numbers by saying that other animals and insects can be reincarnated as humans, in much the same way that they believe humans who have committed heinous acts will be reincarnated as dung beetles or worms and such like.dontknow.gif

Theres also something about paying for your past life's sins.. if you are having a hard life it means you deserve it.
Same thing in christianity and islam god is testing your faith .lol.
* +

ogdenz 21.01.16 - 04:13am
Hinduism teaches reincarnation,Buddhism does not. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark