! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

No Connection? - Page 2/2

Subject: No Connection?
« <
aijaz0 15.01.16 - 05:18pm

@ kayvinn - 14.01.16 - 10:43am
which god?

The God of Jesus, moses and muhammad....there is only one God... * +

mab21 4.02.16 - 11:43am
Wi Fi * +

reallyu 25.02.16 - 07:04pm
First of all God is a Spirit... Not a ghost. U must believe that Jesus Christ is the only son of God, then u must believe that Jesus Christ have risen from the dead, is alive n is on the right hand of God. U believe all mentioned, u confess them n ure saved.. Then ure able to connect with God thru prayers, reading his word which is the bible n doing things that pleases him. If u dont believe, u cant connect with God or Jesus * +

urvoice1 26.02.16 - 12:06am

@ reallyu - 25.02.16 - 07:04pm
First of all God is a Spirit... Not a ghost. U must believe that Jesus Christ is the only son of God, then u must believe that Jesus Christ have risen from the dead, is alive n is on the right hand of God. U believe all mentioned, u confess them n ure saved.. Then ure able to connect with God thru prayers, reading his word which is the bible n doing things that pleases him. If u dont believe, u cant connect with God or Jesus

If u dont believe, u cant connect with God or Jesus....... That's true. * +

propidol 26.02.16 - 12:59am
My Gods are better. * +

crony24 26.02.16 - 01:00pm

@ mandy74 - 14.01.16 - 02:13am
how did you connect with god? Was it easy? Was there a clear moment, or did it take time?

I do connect with GOD in prayer,HE connect with me through HOLY SPIRIT. After u have been reconciled with him(its very easy, extremely clear, and it doesn't take much time).and its never a one time experience, u can connect him any time u want:) * +

mandain 27.02.16 - 03:05pm

@ mandy74 - 14.01.16 - 02:13am
how did you connect with god? Was it easy? Was there a clear moment, or did it take time?

ridding one self of hate prejudice and bigotry is likely to be the first step I'm willing to guess *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index