! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The right church? - Page 5/5

Subject: The right church?
« <
alvar89 24.01.16 - 09:18pm
God the Father then His one of a kind Son in Whom dwells all the fullness of Godhead bodily. By the Sons doings here the Son went to be a perfect Mediator between the Father and us humans. There on was sent amongst us Ruwah HaKadesh The Holy Spirit. The Compforter who testifies all what happened and lives in us a seperate Person from the Godhead manifested to be with us and help us. That all was pointed out by Yeshua the Son of God. * +

alvar89 24.01.16 - 09:22pm

@ kayvinn - 14.01.16 - 05:43pm
How and where you pray shouldn't matter as long as you keep to your faith and live true to God.Jesus himself,the greatest teacher ever never had a particular church and instead He went to different places each day to teach the word of God and all great

Cant really say we the normal church goers to be like the ones who built churches or especially not Yeshua the Head of all Church. Ordinary ppl need stability and fellowship. If you are an evangelist or apostle then its a different story. * +

0gypsy0 24.01.16 - 09:22pm
facepalm * +

wolf.1 26.01.16 - 01:44am
all churches are wrong, same goes for mosques... * +

xfrankie 26.01.16 - 04:54am

@ kayvinn - 14.01.16 - 05:36pm
well I do not think its right for you to say so unless it was given in the bible as a directive that we must always gather in church.Jesus at some critical times would separate himself from his disciples to go and pray alone.

it is actually a command. The Church ISN'T a building, you don't meet AT a Church, you meet AS Church, The church is YOU and EVERYONE else that believes in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, that includes the Universal Body, AND ALSO the local assembly of believers, which one MUST belong to, because the gifts bestowed on you are for many reasons top of which is for the benefit of edification of the Church as the local assembly, it is every believer's responsibility. * +

mab21 27.01.16 - 01:21am
I think the right church is that where you feel fullfilled in your faith, where you find the kind of atmosphere that you are looking for, where ppl behave the way you want, where you found what you are looking for both spiritually and intellectually. To me it's the Catholic Church because I was raised Catholic. * +

kehnton 7.02.16 - 09:31am
Salvation is not in the churches or synagogues.

Salvation is by faith in the Messiah and Son of the Most High Yahueh/Yahuah.

Seek congregations that keep the commandments of Alahaem(Elohim/G_D) those that bears the testimony of Yahushai(Yeshua/Yahshua/Yahushua)

Seek to keep the Turah(Torah/instructions/laws) of the Father.

Seek those that believe Yah Ached(Yahweh Echad) He is One. His name is One.

Seek those that keeps the 7th day shabat and not SUN day worship.

Seek those that observes appointed time of Almighy Yah.

Its well.

Blessed are those who seek, for they shall surely find!

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index