! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islam the religion of peace... - Page 9/17

Subject: Islam the religion of peace...
« <> »
aijaz0 17.01.16 - 02:54pm

@ john_163 - 7.01.16 - 03:05pm
lol religion of peace yet its ok for them to kill people who dnt follow islamlaugh

who told you this??? any muslim? * +

aijaz0 17.01.16 - 03:01pm

@ mandy74 - 8.01.16 - 03:43am
I haven't seen any 'Demos' against these terrorists by 'moderate' muslims! No outcry at all

really? as a muslim i condemned this attack,islam says, if anyone of you oh believers, killed any innocent person despite their religions, like he or she killed whole humanity on earth....And imagine the killings of whole humans, how big sin this is... * +

cyberman 24.01.16 - 11:28am
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL (translation) surah 5:verse 32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption (done) in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, (even) after that, throughout the land, were transgressors. * +

dogtech 30.01.16 - 11:02pm
Islam is NOT a religion of peace. You only need to look at the hellholes that are Muslim countries to know this. * +

papai.17 31.01.16 - 02:58pm
what is the defination of the english word peace? srry lttle wk in englsh n.e.body help * +

luthor 12.02.16 - 07:37am

@ aijaz0 - 5.01.16 - 02:52pm
I am a Muslim, Islam is perfect but I am not. If I make a mistake, blame it on me, not on my religion. Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover. peace

So agree. * +

luthor 12.02.16 - 07:52am
Islam is religion from Allah s.w.t,If Allah give one of us knowledge then we can see all this has been wrote down in Al-Quran.From the 1st day to the end...but there were no ending just what will happen when we do this and don't do exactly.!!..try read it then understand it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index