! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christians.. any thoughts? - Page 1/5

Subject: Christians.. any thoughts?
Replies: 35 Views: 2600
> »
xfrankie 19.12.15 - 01:07am
http://christianapologeticsalliance.com/2015/12/18/would-discovery-of-aliens-destroy-christianity/ interesting article, ever wondered? * +

0gypsy0 19.12.15 - 02:05pm
Why did he wrote this article if he's sure that there aren't aliens? Out of boredom?

''Alien life is in the realm of imagination and prediction. As much as we try to answer honest questions, let us consider and engage abstract as abstract and not as an existential reality.''

The end * +

0gypsy0 19.12.15 - 02:14pm
''If nothing destroyed Christianity in 2000+ years, be confident that nothing will ever destroy Christianity in another 2000+ years, for the God of Christianity is the truth.''

lol.gif funny man * +

ogdenz 19.12.15 - 02:56pm
Christianity will go,it will diminish then vanish at some point. * +

xfrankie 19.12.15 - 04:52pm
wanna bet?.. or hold up, what you call diminish, the Bible calls the great tribulation basically a massacre, wipe christianity by wiping the christians, we're not new to that, and it will happen again, one that the world has never seen, or known before nor will there ever be one like it again. jeez! well i guess until then we're here to get bigger * +

xfrankie 19.12.15 - 05:01pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 19.12.15 - 02:05pm
Why did he wrote this article if he's sure that there aren't aliens? Out of boredom?

''Alien life is in the realm of imagination and prediction. As much as we try to answer honest questions, let us consider and engage abstract as abstract and not as an existential reality.''

The end

he was hypothetical, i can only speak for myself, but its brought a beautiful insight on faith * +

0gypsy0 19.12.15 - 05:39pm

@ xfrankie - 19.12.15 - 04:52pm
wanna bet?.. or hold up, what you call diminish, the Bible calls the great tribulation basically a massacre, wipe christianity by wiping the christians, we're not new to that, and it will happen again, one that the world has never seen, or known before nor will there ever be one like it again. jeez! well i guess until then we're here to get bigger

No, i doubt he meant that, come on, that's what the Bible is feeding you with which as the author says, 'is not intended to be an encyclopedia of the universe' and a historical one either so we can call easily the great tribulation,massacre and all that being just a part of ''the realm of imagination and prediction'' and ''as abstract and not as an existential reality'' * +

ogdenz 19.12.15 - 06:22pm

@ xfrankie - 19.12.15 - 04:52pm
wanna bet?.. or hold up, what you call diminish, the Bible calls the great tribulation basically a massacre, wipe christianity by wiping the christians, we're not new to that, and it will happen again, one that the world has never seen, or known before nor will there ever be one like it again. jeez! well i guess until then we're here to get bigger

Do i want to bet on something that will happen for certain? (Albeit likely to happen in hundreds or thousands of years)Are you fkn stupid? Christianity will vanish,as will Buddhism,Islam etc..but before they do they will evolve. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search