! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

No Racism ! - Page 1/6

Subject: No Racism !
Replies: 40 Views: 3945
> »
walkers 26.11.15 - 08:13pm
Why do some people follow Racism ? Please comment * +

iilmadme 26.11.15 - 09:04pm
there are probably many reasons but it boils down to ignorance * +

seiji 26.11.15 - 09:15pm
Yes. And also narcissism. Haha it's not the only word I know promise;) * +

seiji 26.11.15 - 09:18pm
It's just true. People ''need'' to feel better than others,yet judge themselves by what others think and do. People wanna be smarter,prettier,richer,better than their peers. And skin colour is no exception. Anything a person can do to make himself feel ''superior''. * +

seiji 26.11.15 - 09:20pm
So you could say feelings are to blame,wich would be rhetoric would it not? Unless,your feelings have been designed from birth by Disney movies and Sheldon. * +

iilmadme 26.11.15 - 09:23pm
some people blame an entire race for the real actions of a few,n it isnt very bright.these were the reasons of the last couple of racists i came across,anyway * +

seiji 26.11.15 - 09:26pm
You are quite right about the ignorance lilmad. When you spoke of ''racists'' you came across something rang familiar and we might even know the same type of racism. Lol suidlanders. * +

iminuru 27.11.15 - 02:48am

@ walkers - 26.11.15 - 08:13pm
Why do some people follow Racism ? Please comment

I think You are wise enough... To wrong some, to sn*tch some thing from some, to destroy/harm some (by another selfish bunch or group of people), that isn't possible under the law of equality of humanity. I take it racism too, to pay men more than women 4 the same work (per unit time). * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search