! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prayer Warrior :) - Page 1/7

Subject: Prayer Warrior :)
Replies: 44 Views: 3185
> »
seiji 25.11.15 - 02:40am
Good evening/morning to whomever is reading this message. I am looking for a true,committed christian who truly get's what it's about. Dark days are close and I am trying to find some people wearing the full armour of God. The odds are narrow,just as the path,that I'd find it here,but if you are willing to engage in sincere intercessory prayer sign here and let's talk about forming a fellowship,or whatever you'd call it;) Thanks * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 04:33am
I need to get to bed. Will be back here in a few or more hours. ;) * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 06:16pm
I have been asked to provide some clarity about what a prayer warrior'' is and also what exactly I believe. First,my beliefs. I believe God is the Creator of all,that He sent His Son in the flesh to die for the sins of all those who'd accept Him and that the only way to the Father is through his Son,Jesus Christ. I believe the bible is the word of God and the final doctrine and law. What is a ''prayer warrior'',it is someone who is willing to actually take up the sword and fight in God's name. Ephesians 6 names all the pieces of armour and also has a most important message,''for we wage war not against flesh and blood..''. I invite you to read it again. Now the word of God is our sword,The Word that became flesh,Jesus,is our weapon. Since it is a spiritual battle,debating and arguing scripture is not the way,do not cast the pearls before swine,lest they be trampled. The way of defeating the enemy is through prayer,faith and trust in the Lord. I am trying to reach people that are willing to pray for anybody,friend or foe,and actually witness God's hand in action :) * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 06:52pm
Oh and I forgot the ''why'',because the ''time'' is very close and just a tiny bit of research will make you see how close exactly. Time is running out very fast and there is no more time for slumber or luke-warmness. This is a call to action. * +

xfrankie 25.11.15 - 08:48pm
In light of spiritual battle, yes it is against principalities, rulers, powers of darkness in high places, Eph 6, through prayer, faith and trust in God, But it also involves, reasoning and debating scripture, 2 Cor. 10, the Battle for Truth against any ideals that puts itself against the Knowledge of God. * +

xfrankie 25.11.15 - 08:53pm
This is true, throughout the Word, 2 Timothy 3, Scripture is profitable for doctrine, teaching, reproof and correction. Jesus encouraged the pharisees to search the Scriptures, to confirm whether who He was or what He said was true, Acts 17, The Church in Berea was commended, because of use of the Word to test what the Apostles preached, In Acts 19 Paul daily reasoned in synagogues about the Gospels. * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 08:54pm
Agreed my friend and welcome :). I am wary about the pearls-swine scenario,but I do agree debate and argument must take place,when and where is up to the Lord though. Here? I doubt it. How many people on here have turned to God because of good logic or argument of the christian? Now prayer,that is quite the swung sword:) I don't claim to be wise,flawless or even very knowledgeable when it comes to the word of God,all I propose is mutual prayer towards a common goal. * +

xfrankie 25.11.15 - 09:03pm
In as much as the Word does discourages idle chatter, Titus 3. It still allows perimeters for constructive engagement in pursuit of Truth, for faith (Romans 10), comes by hearing.. AND hearing the Word of God. They won't know unless we speak * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search