! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prayer Warrior :) - Page 3/7

Subject: Prayer Warrior :)
« <> »
xfrankie 25.11.15 - 09:35pm

@ seiji - 25.11.15 - 09:24pm
Exactly. A vessel. Haha you do realise we are lightly debating/arguing? This is what I'm trying to avoid. Arguments are of the flesh. Do not trust in your own reasoning. In prayer,you are before God and taking action in the spirit. Why I am saying that you shouldn't argue but pray,is because scripture is for doctrine amd the other things you mentioned,the pharisees were wolves in sheep's clothing,the people you are quoting scripture to,are naked wolves. Their spirit must be released from bondage before their eyes can be opened.

ma bad, debate i won't, i'm yet to learn to know when not to argue, * +

xfrankie 25.11.15 - 09:37pm

@ seiji - 25.11.15 - 09:31pm
So that's one,xfrankie,and now we are two :) Thank you.

sure thang, son * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 09:42pm
It'll be revealed to you :) Maybe if someone mature in faith and knowledgeable in the word comes along that person can help us. Anyway,have you ever fasted xfrankie? * +

xfrankie 26.11.15 - 08:35am
fasted, ya sure, why? * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 09:59am
1st Peter 3:15
but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, * +

alvar89 26.11.15 - 10:03am
Thats the key in the world where ppl dont want talk but actions. A good debate on open ground with both sides interested is great. Like Paul preached in places ppl were open for it. He wasnt knocking on doors. The disciples were asked to spread the good news of Kingdom of Heaven to Hebrew ppl who knew what that was. Today going on doors is false and bothers ppl. * +

propidol 26.11.15 - 10:05am
Praise Odin. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark