! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

cancer - Page 3/3

Subject: cancer
« <
orbital7 23.11.15 - 11:02pm
cancer is a man made disease by man for man...research what nearly every major power were developing before,during and after WW2...the business of cancer is worth trillians to big pharma of which the 18 largest drug companies are owned by one family...we are all exposed to thousands of carcinogenic chemicals in our food,air,water and products...there is a wider agenda...chemotherapy/radiation treatment has a less than 5percent success rate after 70yrs and in most cases speeds up death process. * +

orbital7 23.11.15 - 11:58pm
It also destroys the immune system leaving sufferers unable to fight off a whole host of diseases and powerless once the secondaries metastases take hold,which in something like 90percent of cases they do. The biggest cure for cancer would be to stop exposing us to this toxic soup of carcinogens,but this is not on the agenda. Check labels on almost every product in supermarkets,they all contain at least one ingredient that is linked to cancer and often many more. Say no to GM food! * +

mikeymk 25.11.15 - 01:06am
If people didn't die, we'd have a serious problem. Everyone bangs on about curing all illnesses, preventing all accidents.. like the world isn't round.

Maybe one day we'll be able to live to 80 years guaranteed - and then take a pill to kill ourselves in our sleep because it's not practical for 9,10,11,12.. billion people to live longer than that. * +

mikeymk 25.11.15 - 01:12am
Every living thing on this planet has as much right to be here as humans do. Including disease. It's all fought the ages to be here, it's all life. I don't know why, if God created everything, it'd give us preferential treatment. We kill more than we're killed. I've murdered billions of organisms in my life. * +

propidol 25.11.15 - 05:32pm

@ orbital7 - 23.11.15 - 11:02pm
cancer is a man made disease by man for man...research what nearly every major power were developing before,during and after WW2...the business of cancer is worth trillians to big pharma of which the 18 largest drug companies are owned by one family...we are all exposed to thousands of carcinogenic chemicals in our food,air,water and products...there is a wider agenda...chemotherapy/radiation treatment has a less than 5percent success rate after 70yrs and in most cases speeds up death process.

Well that's just stupid. * +

orbital7 26.11.15 - 12:20am
enlightened! * +

jayna 6.12.15 - 08:32pm
What about the new spieces they just found thats living inside the human gut. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search