! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The death process. - Page 5/5

Subject: The death process.
« <
iminuru 21.11.15 - 05:17am
It was narrated from Ibn 'Umar that the Prophet (pbuh) said: When one of you dies he is shown his place morning and evening. If he is one of the people of paradise then he is one of the people of Paradise, and if he is one of the people of Hell, then he is one of the people of Hell, until Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, raises him up on the Day of Resurrection. (reference. Sunan an-Nasa'i, 2070) * +

iminuru 21.11.15 - 05:22am
It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said: The Messenger of Allah often used to say: 'Allahumma thabbit qalbi 'ala dinika (O Allah, make my heart steadfast in (adhering to) Your religion).' A man said: 'O Messenger of Allah! Do you fear for us when we have believed in you and in (the Message) that you have brought?' He said: 'Hearts are between two of the fingers of the Most Merciful, and He controls them.' (Hasan)Al-A'mash (one of the narrators) indicated with his fingers. ibn-majah3834 * +

iminuru 21.11.15 - 05:26am
Abdullah bin Amr bin al-'As reported that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying: Verily, the hearts of all the sons of Adam are between the two fingers out of the fingers of the Compassionate Lord as one heart. He turns that to any (direction) He likes. Then Allahs Messenger said: 0 Allah, the Turner of the hearts, turn our hearts to Thine obedience. (sahih Muslim 2655) * +

obi_jon 21.11.15 - 07:36am

@ ogdenz - 19.11.15 - 11:40pm
Various high lama's have described the entire process and often prior to death they leave letters to their trusted followers that state where,when,and to whom they will take rebirth..even down to the address of the new parents they will be born to. Sometimes they state they will take rebirth as several beings at once. This concept only makes sense if a person understands the concept of rebirth and not reincarnation.

I'm not sure taking spiritual advice from intoxicated camelids is a wise move either. * +

propidol 21.11.15 - 12:10pm

@ stellar43 - 21.11.15 - 04:43am
Depends what you class as a timelord I guess chin

That would be someone who can travel in time. * +

propidol 21.11.15 - 05:24pm
That's right. Doctor Who can do it because he isn't real. Nobody else can do it because it is impossible. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index