! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

God is living in myimagination - Page 1/3

Subject: God is living in myimagination
Replies: 20 Views: 4204
> »
g0dzer0 4.11.15 - 01:35am
In the last months i was to tell you about God is Zero form but now i have new invention who was the Called God just have been creates on people imagination.

I am moslem and ever stay in heaven garden in one my experience the other i ever met with my God on him Shielding from light fractal and dark fractal sound like cymatich/cymaghlip fashions.The shielding more biggest then universes.

Imagination can travel to everything without regulator law than physics.

Imagination it is natural balancing on Zero Form.Don't play with your imagination without carmic law or causal law wink.gif * +

g0dzer0 4.11.15 - 02:50pm
I was booring with God Form because God living in my imagination ..... why me was booring ? off course God does not need creature and does not need your cult ... i think he was get free all the time because the truth form of God just Zero Form ,mymean God form became exist with your imagination and your knowledge about God characteristic smile.gif * +

g0dzer0 4.11.15 - 02:59pm
Your perception will make God form so that he can to communicate with you as energy shielding fill your conscious make your imagination became real ,off course it can create was called energy feed back from your brain ,your body and around you :) but i was told the original God Form as Zero form no time no space just free free free and freedom never touches with creature smile.gif * +

xfrankie 4.11.15 - 03:06pm
k..50 bucks sayz, pw and stellar.. are the same person.. * +

g0dzer0 4.11.15 - 03:07pm
Why God does not need creature ? yes God was freedom eternally all the time free ,free and free ....of course you just creature living with God Rule it was created from God energy shielding /God Shells depending your perception ,your knowledge about God Characteristic then make simultans feed back from your energy vibration of matter as wave. * +

g0dzer0 4.11.15 - 03:12pm
God pure originally was as Zero Form no time no space free ,free ,free ,free ,free ,free ,free ,free ,free ,free ,free ,free like me ,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

maybe i get God Trance touches smile.gif * +

g0dzer0 4.11.15 - 03:16pm

@ xfrankie - 4.11.15 - 03:06pm
k..50 bucks sayz, pw and stellar.. are the same person..

no no no because i am from indonesia country smile.gif * +

xfrankie 4.11.15 - 03:18pm
indonesia country..lol.gif stellar your hilarious, seriously, no one's picking up on this action, free money.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search