! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

non muslim saying about ISLAM - Page 1/3

Subject: non muslim saying about ISLAM
Replies: 17 Views: 1341
> »
masood4u 18.10.15 - 05:19pm
The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behavior, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it.Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity. H.G. Wells * +

masood4u 18.10.15 - 05:19pm
Islam is a religion of success. Unlike Christianity, which has as its main image, in the west at least, a man dying in a devastating, disgraceful, helpless death Mohammed was not an apparent failure. He was a dazzling success, politically as well as spiritually, and Islam went from strength to strength to strength. Karen Armstrong * +

masood4u 18.10.15 - 05:21pm
It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: God Alone is Great Sarojini Naidu * +

masood4u 18.10.15 - 05:21pm
craigconsidinetcd.com/2013/05/18/10-great-quotes-from-non-muslims-on-islam/ * +

masood4u 18.10.15 - 05:23pm
MAHATMA GANDHI H.G. WELLS KAREN ARMSTRONG DALAI LAMA GEORGE W. BUSH OPRAH WINFREY POPE JOHN PAUL II SAROJINI NAIDU JIMMY CARTER LEO TOLSTOY POPE JOHN PAUL II ALWAYS KEPT THE DOOR OPEN FOR MUSLIMS JIMMY CARTER ON ISLAM I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utte * +

masood4u 18.10.15 - 05:31pm
Rev. Bosworth Smith, Mohammed and Mohammadanism, London 1874, p. 92: He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. * +

masood4u 18.10.15 - 05:33pm
George Bernard Shaw - The Genuine Islam Vol.No.8, 1936. I believe if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring much needed peace and happiness. I have studied him - the man and in my opinion is far from being an antiChrist. He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I have prophesied about the faith of Mohammad that it would be acceptable the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Eu * +

funphy 18.10.15 - 05:38pm
Islam is fine, but you sully it with your constant intolerance of other faiths and your oppressive views on women mate. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search