! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bit of a struggle, - Page 1/1

Subject: Bit of a struggle,
Replies: 7 Views: 1002

ogdenz 2.10.15 - 11:22pm
Be you a Christian,Buddhist,Hindu,Muslim or even an atheist is there any part of your faith,belief system you struggle with? Any part of the creed,doctrine or teachings that if you were to be 100 percent honest you find hard to accept? * +

xxlee 3.10.15 - 12:16am
Reading.gif stone henge * +

iilmadme 3.10.15 - 12:19am
there are things that im not sure how i feel about but i dont feel under any pressure to understand absolutely everything.i dont think it's possible to.i have some questions about some elements of worship which im expecting to get answers to shortly.and if i ever found the differences between myself n the others at church too great i would just find others.is that what u meant? * +

ogdenz 3.10.15 - 03:47am

@ iilmadme - 3.10.15 - 12:19am
there are things that im not sure how i feel about but i dont feel under any pressure to understand absolutely everything.i dont think it's possible to.i have some questions about some elements of worship which im expecting to get answers to shortly.and if i ever found the differences between myself n the others at church too great i would just find others.is that what u meant?

Yes thats kind of what i meant illmadme. My question was pretty wide..so yeah! * +

ladibud 3.10.15 - 09:19am
yes plenty, things i see as contradictions, things that don't equal a god of love nd mercy.... probably why i don't believe in the Bible really, but i do belive in God, just not the way He is presented in the Bible. * +

mab21 3.10.15 - 06:27pm
Yeah but what's the point in questionioning when life has no logic at all no matter what you do it looks like everything happens for no reason or cause. You just get what you get. I like believing in a God because I'm spiritual and intuitive and it looks like for me they go hand in hand with God but I don't know if there is something that is pulling the strings. * +

mab21 3.10.15 - 06:30pm
I don't want to anger God but I'm not the kind of person that blindly believes. My respect and reverance to God have nothing to do with the way I treat religion, rituals and rules. I can't have faith other way, I tried but this is how is works for me,at least I have not let God, I can't leave him, it's like an attachment and I can't live without it * +

propidol 6.10.15 - 07:59pm

@ xxlee - 3.10.15 - 12:16am
Reading.gif stone henge

What's wrong with Stonehenge? Apart from the crusty jugglers and oddballs who think it's magic and created by druids. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search