! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

interest is haram - Page 1/3

Subject: interest is haram
Replies: 19 Views: 791
> »
masood4u 1.10.15 - 05:18pm
O you who believe! Be afraid of Allaah and give up what remains (due to you) from riba (usury) (from now onward), if you are really.gif believers.And if you do not do it, then take a notice of war from Allaah and His Messenger . . .(al-Baqarah 2:278-279) * +

masood4u 1.10.15 - 05:23pm
receiving interest means you get money for literally doing nothing and risking nothing pa * +

masood4u 1.10.15 - 05:25pm
The one paying riba becomes more and more a slave of those who lent him money since the burden gets bigger over time... this leads to less self-empowerment and more dependency. * +

papai.17 1.10.15 - 05:28pm
hope you donot post any nonsense about hinduism * +

masood4u 1.10.15 - 05:31pm
Riba conflicts with the spirit of brotherhood and sympathy, and is based on greed, selfishness and hard heartedness. Riba is one of the major contributors towards inflation. Riba causes trauma and depression due to mounting debts. Riba is a sure gain without any possibility of loss, hence all the risk is taken by the borrower, rather than sharing the risk and the profits with both parties. Riba creates a monopoly in society, where the rich are rewarded for being wealthy, while those who are not * +

masood4u 1.10.15 - 05:33pm
i post against injustice .. i aware muslims from bad .. seeing wrong infront of u n u siting quiet its nt a gud muslim sign * +

masood4u 1.10.15 - 05:34pm
u say rss to leav hindutv n bec*m secular . * +

masood4u 1.10.15 - 05:35pm
Borrowing money from family or friends where possible. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page