! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spritual vs religious vs beleiver - Page 1/2

Subject: Spritual vs religious vs beleiver
Replies: 9 Views: 1390
> »
papai.17 28.09.15 - 05:50am
here, has an optiont in your profile of wheither you are religious or beleiver or spritual , so when you choose one (say spritual) what do you really mean by that?. why do you prefer that from other options ? what is your point of view on that ? as well as other options ? * +

mab21 28.09.15 - 06:05pm
I've been a hardc*re Catholic but I always raised questions and try to find God's logic in things and the answers I found made me become more open minded than Ive been thought to be by religion so I think that makes me spiritual now, although I dont want to leave Catholicism, I don't have the same mindframe as a person that practices Catholicism 100'/,. I'm not sure if I will burn in hell for my choice or for this post lol * +

ogdenz 28.09.15 - 06:21pm
Imo whatever religious label we put on ourselves doesn't really matter. I believe that the sole purpose of any religious or spiritual teaching is to make ourselves better people,to improve ourselves. I think if you are a practitioner (of any faith) at aged 20 and you haven't improved yourself mentally by the age of 30 or 40 then you are doing something wrong. * +

0gypsy0 28.09.15 - 07:33pm
I thought you're an orthodox dunno.gif@mab * +

sangitaa 29.09.15 - 06:29am
well papai i see religion without logic is useless and also spirituality demand logic the logic not only to prove your religion but to keep sceintific temper and accepting the truth and be a good and better person , again religion without sprituality is only a communism * +

sangitaa 29.09.15 - 06:37am
being religious is like being petriotic well we all know adolf hitler is also petriotic and mahatma ganhi too and being spritual is like being humanterian * +

mab21 29.09.15 - 07:59am

@ 0gypsy0 - 28.09.15 - 07:33pm
I thought you're an orthodox dunno.gif@mab

Nope. I'm born from a mixed marriage gypsy, but I took my mom's religion and I'm Catholic. * +

propidol 29.09.15 - 05:27pm

@ sangitaa - 29.09.15 - 06:37am
being religious is like being petriotic well we all know adolf hitler is also petriotic and mahatma ganhi too and being spritual is like being humanterian

What was Gandhi being in his letters to Hitler? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index