! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 1/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
Replies: 1066 Views: 91492
> »
alvar89 25.08.15 - 07:48pm
I was once asked by Manszar to give him a verse that says the Messiah has to die etc. I allready forgot about this topic when i stumbled on a verse in Daniel. Sorry for the delay lol.gif
Gabriels propechy
Daniel 9
26Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

The King James version also adds but not for Himselt
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. * +

propidol 25.08.15 - 11:02pm
Oh well that nails it. * +

nukeme 26.08.15 - 12:32am
Just reading the Bible will clear any misconceptions. Try doing it daily, at least one chapter a day starting from Matthew to Revelations then the entire Old Testament.. There you'll find the link. * +

rosiebeads 26.08.15 - 12:34am
I have done that many times. I have come to the conclusion it's a load of nonsense. * +

nukeme 26.08.15 - 12:36am
Did you read it in full or just here and there? * +

rosiebeads 26.08.15 - 12:38am
I have read the bible from beginning to end several times. * +

nukeme 26.08.15 - 12:38am
Your loss * +

rosiebeads 26.08.15 - 12:44am
My gain. I have a life now. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page