! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 21/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
manszar 31.08.15 - 11:34am

@ alvar89 - 31.08.15 - 10:44am
So you agree with the jews that they know the Torah better than the Christians. And still say Jesus was a God loving man. Thats a big contradiction as what did the jews say about Jesus?

I dont care what the jews thought of jesus. Its me that says jesus was a God loving man. John 14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father, as the Father gave Me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence. ... this is not a self love comment * +

manszar 31.08.15 - 11:41am

@ alvar89 - 31.08.15 - 10:59am
If Jesus was just a man how could he have paid for the sin of the mankind being part of it and a fellow born in sin? The atonement had to be perfect and innocent. And all the bible says is that Salvation is of God and that God is salvation? Ok the part some believe about him being a created angel like being how would the salvation be Gods alone also when He would of just created some innocent being to take the hit? Then would the salvation be of the being. Also who else could withstand the wrath of God than God Himself? The human side of Jesus did give up His life and that humility of God the Son becoming a man was the the biggest sacrifice there is to make.

Ffs jesus didnt have to pay for the sins of man because God has no need for blood sacrifices. It is simply a act of repentance born out of the ignorance of men. Plus if god killed himself knowing full well he could not die then its not a sacrifice. Not even close. * +

alvar89 31.08.15 - 05:44pm

@ manszar - 31.08.15 - 11:41am
Ffs jesus didnt have to pay for the sins of man because God has no need for blood sacrifices. It is simply a act of repentance born out of the ignorance of men. Plus if god killed himself knowing full well he could not die then its not a sacrifice. Not even close.

Manszars god has no need for judgement so everyone can chill and have no real reason to repent. Its like a society without a prison everyone gets away with there crime so there will be no change only kaos. My God is so Holy he will not bend His will to agreeing with unrighteousness and is a fair Judge. The God in the bible (not Manszars god) said the vages of sin is death and there is nothing to argue about that being fair punishment. The ones in there selfish sinning harming others will not eat of the tree of life and thats how this world is built. Are you so forward seeing that you see what a corrupted judge who just lets you go does to the society in bigger concept? * +

alvar89 31.08.15 - 05:47pm
You might be a person with decent morals and harm noone but most of the ppl are not going the same root what is there to do about them? Kill them or let them kill others? How can such ppl get a change of heart a second chance? * +

alvar89 31.08.15 - 05:58pm

@ manszar - 31.08.15 - 11:30am
lol.gif yeh sure god blinded them, that why he kept sending them all those prophets roflmao.gif i have never avoided those parts in the bible. I have addressed them many a times in here with many christians. They are rubbish and thats why i asked you the question that you have failed to answer because you admit that it does not say such a thing in the old testament.

So why even talk about Jesus when you think the Gospels are a lie? Why even side with the jews on the Torah? Was John the baptist a liar who said Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world? Why do you keep on manipulating with the verses you ultimately think are a man made lie? Take away the Christian doctrine and were would the world be right now? We would propably not even exist anymore. Its clear you are one of those pushing towards Christianity being pushed away and banned so you could all live by the so called better morals the same thing you hate helped to build those better behaviour and morals in the first place. * +

alvar89 31.08.15 - 06:05pm

@ manszar - 31.08.15 - 08:59am
but the sheer pointlessness of it all is that if man was to live forever then over time we would have gained the knowledge of good and evil. maybe even before the world became so populated that we couldn't move a step before bumping into someone stampede.gif

You say like we actually learned what was good or evil and could ourselves without God decide which is which. The problem was they wanted to be the ones getting the knowledge to decide for themselves even tough they did not get the power of God who sees ahead what will cause what in the big picture. * +

alvar89 31.08.15 - 06:08pm

@ manszar - 31.08.15 - 08:01am
you are the only one playing word games, you said if man chose to betray him, so stop playing dumb.

The if is a clear indication of it being not forced upon by God actually the choice being on man not that God did not know whether man would betray Him or not. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index