! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 20/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
manszar 31.08.15 - 08:48am
so lets examine what god said to adam. but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die. note god says you will die, god does not say it will be a betrayal. or a sin, the the devil says You will not certainly die, the serpent said to the woman. 5 For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil. now we know the devil was right because they did not die, in fact there eyes of both of them were opened. so was it that they went against what god told them not to do or is it something else. * +

manszar 31.08.15 - 08:51am
And the Lord God said, The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever. so you see it wasn't that god was disobeyed it was that god did not want to share the glory of being god like. * +

manszar 31.08.15 - 08:59am
but the sheer pointlessness of it all is that if man was to live forever then over time we would have gained the knowledge of good and evil. maybe even before the world became so populated that we couldn't move a step before bumping into someone stampede.gif * +

alvar89 31.08.15 - 10:44am
So you agree with the jews that they know the Torah better than the Christians. And still say Jesus was a God loving man. Thats a big contradiction as what did the jews say about Jesus? * +

alvar89 31.08.15 - 10:47am

@ manszar - 31.08.15 - 08:35am
what a joke, so god prophesises to the jews that he will send them a servant of god to be a anointed king that will save them. and then god blinds them from seeing it. how convenient for the Christians. no I dare say the jews know there old testament far better than any Christian seeing as Christians have to dismiss the majority of it in order for there rubbish to sound true to them

They turned there back against God therefor God blinded them to the truth. They could not worship 2 masters thats why. Are you willingly avoiding those parts in the bible just to make it fit your strange interpretation? * +

alvar89 31.08.15 - 10:59am

@ manszar - 31.08.15 - 08:13am
the bible is the book that insults God the most, and Christians worship and give all glory to a man that they claim as a god, that same man would in no doubt find what Christians call him so insulting because that man called jesus loved God. I will debate any that claim god is a moron and a man.

If Jesus was just a man how could he have paid for the sin of the mankind being part of it and a fellow born in sin? The atonement had to be perfect and innocent. And all the bible says is that Salvation is of God and that God is salvation? Ok the part some believe about him being a created angel like being how would the salvation be Gods alone also when He would of just created some innocent being to take the hit? Then would the salvation be of the being. Also who else could withstand the wrath of God than God Himself? The human side of Jesus did give up His life and that humility of God the Son becoming a man was the the biggest sacrifice there is to make. * +

manszar 31.08.15 - 11:30am

@ alvar89 - 31.08.15 - 10:47am
They turned there back against God therefor God blinded them to the truth. They could not worship 2 masters thats why. Are you willingly avoiding those parts in the bible just to make it fit your strange interpretation?

lol.gif yeh sure god blinded them, that why he kept sending them all those prophets roflmao.gif i have never avoided those parts in the bible. I have addressed them many a times in here with many christians. They are rubbish and thats why i asked you the question that you have failed to answer because you admit that it does not say such a thing in the old testament. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index