! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 15/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
alvar89 30.08.15 - 09:40am

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 07:48am
So god didnt know that a man that did not know good and evil would not know it was evil to betray him?

Classical word twisting lol.gif I said God knew and you still twisted me a question to point something out your way. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 09:44am
The tree held knowledge of good and evil not right and wrong. Adam knew it was wrong because God who created him told him he will surely die when he takes on him the decision of deciding between whats good or evil instead of trusting God to do it. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 09:46am

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 07:52am
roflmao.gif NO and to say so is to ignore 99.9 percent of the old testament. Do you really think the jews who were waiting for the messiah to come where waiting so they could expect him to die. No they were not because its not written that way in the old testament. Just ask any jew. Trust me they know more about the old testament than you.

They were blinded to the text. Thats why Yeshua pointed out they do not know scripture that they were of there father the devil not God. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 09:49am

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 07:45am
So according to the bible god is to blame. sad.gif

According to the bible man hast to take responsibility not blame others and find he is lost in this world without being spiritually connected to God who knows everything. Its a question between self pride and authority from God. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 09:50am

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 07:58am
Like i said this shows the hypocrisy of your morality claims.

On which morals yours? * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 09:51am

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 07:26am
lol.gifWhy would you start a topic about what i asked you when all you think i want to do is mock.

I wanted to share knowledge and hoped you have grown up in the mean time lol.gif * +

manszar 30.08.15 - 02:33pm

@ alvar89 - 30.08.15 - 09:34am
So you say Daniels prophecy is in verse order and easy to understand?

Seventy sevens are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven sevens, and sixty-two sevens. It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. After the sixty-two sevens, the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. He will confirm a covenant with many for one seven. In the middle of the seven he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him,,,,,. yep it pretty straightforward and in order as it gives a timeline lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index