! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 137/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
manszar 1.12.15 - 08:00am

@ alvar89 - 1.12.15 - 05:16am
The eternal Son who has allways been with the Father became a man and was fully man in humility inorder to interact and do what was necessary. You see in revelation He is full blown God again.

Numbers 23:19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? yes.gif * +

manszar 1.12.15 - 08:02am

@ alvar89 - 1.12.15 - 05:24am
John 3:11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but you[f] do not receive our testimony. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.[g] 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.[h]

dont you find this a very strainge thing to say as you claim jesus as god was blinding them to what he was saying in the first place? No one has ascended into heaven is a lie yes.gif * +

manszar 1.12.15 - 08:07am

@ alvar89 - 1.12.15 - 05:16am
The eternal Son who has allways been with the Father became a man and was fully man in humility inorder to interact and do what was necessary. You see in revelation He is full blown God again.

, God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? * +

alvar89 1.12.15 - 11:35am
You gotta see the way Jesus talks about being only one from there and only one Who has seen the Father as pointing out seeing the face of the Invisible God. You know God used messengers when He visited earth. A angel was speaking Gods words in the burning bush. Who knows what form He used with Moses ontop of the mountain. You know its mostly poetic form used in the original hebrew. When Jacob said he wrestled God he didnt mean the Invisible God rather His messenger or other form manifested. * +

alvar89 1.12.15 - 11:37am
You never know how the Programmer enters this program He could be in many places at once if He wanted too. The program runs its own pace but the code Writer is outside of that. * +

alvar89 1.12.15 - 11:40am
Jesus wasnt used as a wessel like others thru Holy Spirit. He allready was with God and had a unique mission in this excistence. He and His followers knew Who He was and so did the prophets. * +

alvar89 1.12.15 - 11:43am
The Son of God basically came from Gods own essence from inside of Him. Others were created outside of His invisible being and quided by the Holy Spirit Who is manifested in a different form to live inside living beings and controll things. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index