! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 130/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
manszar 29.11.15 - 02:00pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 05:16am
o great, so no preparation, just jump in the book, and start reading away, there's the problem. hold up! love for god? Do tell, what do you mean by God, who, how,

lol.gif i tell you my preparation and you claim its no preparation. been there done that. * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:02pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 05:29am
its like you start reading what i say, stop mid-way, and add your own stuff, then claim i said it. I said, ALL Christians see Christ as more than just a man, i added NEARLY ALL of the ALL, see Him as God, (very simple stats) the sects that don't are so, so minute, off head, i can only think of jehovah's witness, and mormons i think, (percieved cultic) but BY AND LARGE its unanimous agreement as to God. The Reason they ALL do, see Christ as more, is in the Bible its so obvious, and plain to see, It is impossible to use the Bible to prove He is just a man.

yet i have done it and you have failed a few times now lol.gif * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:03pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 05:44am
disputed by half? goodness, do you take this inadequate preparation into other aspects too, catholicism 1.2 Billion.. that already is more than half, Prostestanism 800 million.. well now we're in 2 Billion.. cursory google search, doctrinally all agree Jesus Is God, that leaves a under 200 million of the 2 Billion, where does half disputed come from?

so its clear then. you all just dont agree * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:07pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 05:56am
you're at liberty to say anything you want, whether it be true or false but conduct, now that speaks volumes better than words, If God's Word was fully understood in you, you would be Christian, the least in belief in the Word, understands it far better than the one in unbelief.

when people like you claim that demons saying you are the holy one of god. is proof jesus is god shows me i understand the bible better than you will ever understand it. yes.gif * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:09pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 06:02am
no jew to exist, will ever understand the old testament apart from the new. the old testament is veiled, will remain hidden from them but revealed in the new 2 Cor. and yes written by a jew of the jews, a pharisee of pharisees. I've read the testimonies, articles, today of Converted jews, who bare witness to that.

so you claim christians must know the truth about there book but jews have no idea about there book because christians know better. facepalm.gif priceless lol.gif * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:12pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 06:13am
you pick the word, son of God and assume it has only ONE meaning, just like you see Jesus's ONE with God, and our ONE with God and assume its the same ONE meaning, and then you start wondering why the rest of Christians don't know any better, Yes disciples understood what He meant by son, because they clarified we're ADOPTED as sons, Eph 1:5, Gal 4:5, Not ONLY BEGOTTEN.

facepalm.gif jesus himself tells them why it is ok to claim to be the son of god without claiming to be god. because he wasn't claiming to be god. if he was he couldn't say what he said * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:26pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 06:21am
And as you know, the entire NT except for Luke i think, brought by Jews also. And OT doesn't give all the specifics about the Messiah, because it doesn't say either that the Messiah was meant or called to be the Son of God, yet the Son of God said He is the Messiah, now was He lying, you care so much for what He said.

2 Samuel 7:12-14 When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index