! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 129/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
xfrankie 29.11.15 - 06:13am

@ manszar - 29.11.15 - 03:17am
lol.gif jesus himself tells them why it is ok to claim to be the son of god without claiming to be god. you really need to look at your own preparation. but not just that more your reasoning. why do you feel you need to make a man a god?

you pick the word, son of God and assume it has only ONE meaning, just like you see Jesus's ONE with God, and our ONE with God and assume its the same ONE meaning, and then you start wondering why the rest of Christians don't know any better, Yes disciples understood what He meant by son, because they clarified we're ADOPTED as sons, Eph 1:5, Gal 4:5, Not ONLY BEGOTTEN. * +

xfrankie 29.11.15 - 06:21am

@ manszar - 29.11.15 - 03:14am
its really very simple, all you have to do is understand the old testament. you see the messiah was never meant to be a god. just ask the any practicing jew, you know jesus was Jewish right? well going by your own claims they who know the old testament should know if the messiah was to be a god. so once you know he was never meant to be god. and jesus confirms he is the messiah then we see he is not god.

And as you know, the entire NT except for Luke i think, brought by Jews also. And OT doesn't give all the specifics about the Messiah, because it doesn't say either that the Messiah was meant or called to be the Son of God, yet the Son of God said He is the Messiah, now was He lying, you care so much for what He said. * +

xfrankie 29.11.15 - 06:23am
and just to clarify, i mean expressely stating the messiah is the Son of God. Because the OT implies it severally * +

0gypsy0 29.11.15 - 12:24pm

@ xfrankie - 28.11.15 - 03:18pm
Thomas, Paul, Nathaniel, Peter, John, James. Do you skim over the words, 'THE SON OF GOD' words faithfully declared by his apostles, (and not in their ability but by God's revelation) as in consider the FULL MEANING especially within the cultural context of that time and society? ever wonder, why their leaders, the pharisee, (experts in their covenant and tradition) in utter dismay and horror, brutally rip his sacred robes, crying out blashemy, at the very admittance by Christ as THE SON OF GOD. And then have Him Tortured, crucified and killed, SOLELY on account of that seemingly simple statement. You say right, That I am THE SON OF GOD.

you lost me here.... yes, that's what he says , an not saying clearly he's God himself as you said earlier . Are you making fun of poor old gypsy? He's the Messiah, the anointed one, etc in the Bible. God's 1st creation through whom he created the world, he's at the right hand of the Father, etc , Bible stuff, I posted the verses before. * +

0gypsy0 29.11.15 - 12:25pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 06:23am
and just to clarify, i mean expressely stating the messiah is the Son of God. Because the OT implies it severally

yep * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 01:51pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 05:07am
you do? could have fooled me, you been at this same issue on pro for nearly a decade, some life huh!

ignorance takes time to be defeated. * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 01:58pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 05:13am
so WHAT DO THE WORDS MEAN to you? long before he was born of a woman, He existed in Glory with God before anything was created, and before born of a woman, He descended from Heaven first, You who cares so much about what Jesus says, what did He mean by that? because you assume He's merely, only, just a man..

well we all existed in the glory of god before anything was created so nothing special there.as for He descended from Heaven first, as what did he descend first from heaven? didnt the devil also descend first from heaven? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index