! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 127/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
manszar 29.11.15 - 02:42am

@ xfrankie - 28.11.15 - 12:16pm
how long's it been, what 3 days, took you a while,

lol.gif sorry i have a life * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:50am

@ xfrankie - 28.11.15 - 12:19pm
what do the words mean, you who sees Him as merely a man. He says He descended from heaven, He lived in Glory with God before the world begun

yet he was born of the womb and says, If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. again saying he descended from heaven and lived in Glory with God before the world begun does in no way whatsoever mean he is god. God is not a man * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:54am

@ xfrankie - 28.11.15 - 12:22pm
again i need to know what preparation you do, there certainly is an underlying issue,

my life has been my preparation, my desire for truth. my love for God. all play a part in it, not my desire for my own salvation. * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 03:03am

@ xfrankie - 28.11.15 - 12:26pm
luckily the islam issue is not related to this, i don't know how you think it is, use context which i know for you is hard. In a world where the same book is read, EVERYONE who relies on the same book for countless generations sees the Man Jesus as more than just a man, except you, you stand alone in that, on a book you don't even care nor concern yourself about

no they dont. i see jesus as just a man not a god, if you want to claim he is more than a man but not a god then fine, but to try and claim all christians see him as more than a man so therefor the see him as a god is just more of your rubbish. so your claim that jesus is god is disputed by half of the christians that believe in christ, so by your own reasoning they are as correct as you. showing both have no true clue as to whats going on lol.gif * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 03:07am

@ xfrankie - 28.11.15 - 12:31pm
case in point.. you don't even believe the book, yet claim to know and understand it better than those who do. What preparation do you have for a 4000 yr, or do have none? can i take it that since you don't say you have none.

when people like you say that no one has seen god, then when shown that in the old testament they did see god, so you come back with yeah but that was jesus lol.gif i have no fear in saying i understand the bible more than people like you yes.gif * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 03:14am

@ xfrankie - 28.11.15 - 12:46pm
lol.gif because many (you probably meant all) don't know any better, except you. Well lets weigh the odds, His apostles, His disciples, even His enemies, His subsequent followers/believers in the Bible since 2000 yrs ago to today, all know He claimed to Be God. and at the very least more than Man. But manszar, stands saying no they were all dumb. I got to ask again what preparation do you do?

its really very simple, all you have to do is understand the old testament. you see the messiah was never meant to be a god. just ask the any practicing jew, you know jesus was Jewish right? well going by your own claims they who know the old testament should know if the messiah was to be a god. so once you know he was never meant to be god. and jesus confirms he is the messiah then we see he is not god. * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 03:17am

@ xfrankie - 28.11.15 - 03:18pm
Thomas, Paul, Nathaniel, Peter, John, James. Do you skim over the words, 'THE SON OF GOD' words faithfully declared by his apostles, (and not in their ability but by God's revelation) as in consider the FULL MEANING especially within the cultural context of that time and society? ever wonder, why their leaders, the pharisee, (experts in their covenant and tradition) in utter dismay and horror, brutally rip his sacred robes, crying out blashemy, at the very admittance by Christ as THE SON OF GOD. And then have Him Tortured, crucified and killed, SOLELY on account of that seemingly simple statement. You say right, That I am THE SON OF GOD.

lol.gif jesus himself tells them why it is ok to claim to be the son of god without claiming to be god. you really need to look at your own preparation. but not just that more your reasoning. why do you feel you need to make a man a god? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index