! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 111/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
manszar 26.11.15 - 01:46am

@ xfrankie - 25.11.15 - 02:20pm
May i ask, its genuine a concern, what preparation do you do before reading the Bible?

please dont lie about you concern for my preparation. your just making a fool of yourself. * +

manszar 26.11.15 - 01:49am

@ xfrankie - 25.11.15 - 02:33pm
bringing up Heb 12:4, and trying to apply it to Heb 4, has confirmed my suspicions about you, and its possible there's more you should worry about before even reading Scripture.

nobody said anything about applying Heb 12:4 to Heb 4, try reading back. i dont think its me you should pretend to be concerned about. * +

manszar 26.11.15 - 02:00am

@ xfrankie - 25.11.15 - 04:14pm
here's what's distrubing, why is it in a world where a doctor is trusted to speak about medicine, the engineer on mechanics, the anthropologist on evolution, the historian on history, the exception to this rule, is found in religion especially Christianity, where the Christians who have vested their time, resources, and have literally staked their lives on understanding and believing Biblical doctrine, are the ones told by people who have absolutely no interest and couldn't care less about Scripture, that we don't know, or understand or misquote what we believe?

so which denomination tells the truth about the bible? you yourself would not trust a scholar in bible and religious studies if they told you jesus was not god. ask a jew if jesus or the messiah was meant to be god. as they certainly know the old testament better than any christian. * +

manszar 26.11.15 - 02:23am

@ alvar89 - 25.11.15 - 07:31pm
Humbleness always was the key in defeating the evil. Our God showed us this and inorder to understand it you have to be humble not allways critical. Doubt towards God not away from God. God is our righteous King not because of His power and throne. He is a Ultimate all knowing Leader because He didnt care for position coming down from the Most High seat to be mocked on a worse place available a Cross. God didnt need to beat the rebel with His overwhelming power. He only needed to take His love and compassion into this humble lowly form to beat satan, sin and death.

evil is the goal of bringing God down to our level. what you are speaking and claiming is the blood sacrifice of a man god to beat death. the idea that god needed to beat death for starters is absurd. you say the punishment for sin was death and god being god could not go back on his word because of his pride so he became a man sent himself on a suicide mission to be killed by those he sent himself to save. you lot continue to drag the name of God through the mud. and then question why we dont believe christians. * +

seiji 26.11.15 - 02:26am

@ manszar - 26.11.15 - 02:00am
so which denomination tells the truth about the bible? you yourself would not trust a scholar in bible and religious studies if they told you jesus was not god. ask a jew if jesus or the messiah was meant to be god. as they certainly know the old testament better than any christian.

Manszar,do you believe something like the illuminati,a global elite or a cryptocracy exists? * +

manszar 26.11.15 - 02:28am

@ alvar89 - 25.11.15 - 07:31pm
Humbleness always was the key in defeating the evil. Our God showed us this and inorder to understand it you have to be humble not allways critical. Doubt towards God not away from God. God is our righteous King not because of His power and throne. He is a Ultimate all knowing Leader because He didnt care for position coming down from the Most High seat to be mocked on a worse place available a Cross. God didnt need to beat the rebel with His overwhelming power. He only needed to take His love and compassion into this humble lowly form to beat satan, sin and death.

this is nothing more than romantic nonsense. designed to enter through the heart of man through emotional attachment. god humbled himself,, god died for you,, ect, its done this way because it does not stand up to the scrutiny of the mind. * +

manszar 26.11.15 - 02:29am
waits for all the heart stuff * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark