! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Im a reincarnated goddess - Page 8/8

Subject: Im a reincarnated goddess
« <
mikeymk 12.08.15 - 01:23am
Oh come on, the more we learn about our solar system and our planet, the more we learn about what life on our planet is. Of all the dearest animal lovers out there, of those who seem closer to their animals, the less religion seems to involve them. Really? Seems so to me, but of course, that's some argument right there..

The real picture is in conflict with religion. Few argue with that, other than those who claim their religion is the real picture without any substance whatsoever!
And the more we learn, the more religion is exposed for what it is - the problem is that some people can't handle what we're learning, and would rather believe religions because of the comfort factor.

Even some animals aren't interested, possibly because they're less open minded than the domesticated ones who stand on the bed simulating the dancing their human keeper is doing in front of the stereo.

Some creatures are happy to bare their naked soul to their lives, open-minded for as long as their consciousness allows - others wanna reassure themselves with fantasy.

Which one.. are you..? * +

valatine 12.08.15 - 08:50pm

@ pallas7 - 7.08.15 - 01:22am
And you can't disprove it kthx

Can you prove it . ? * +

manszar 13.08.15 - 01:17am

@ pallas7 - 11.08.15 - 01:27pm
The truth is that you're trying to latch onto a lie because it gives you a sense of security. If you pretend to understand the world and it's inhabitants you get to keep your ego safe. Lazy as I said, instead of further analyzing and being open to the truth. You simply shut it out and color over it then live your fantasy while you can.

What you posted here hopefully shows you the truth behind your claim of being a reincarnated goddess. And provides the proof you need to see it for what it is. Security, ego, fantasy. * +

ugandan 22.08.15 - 03:44pm
So what if u a godes * +

0gypsy0 22.08.15 - 03:59pm

@ ugandan - 22.08.15 - 03:44pm
So what if u a godes

lol.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions