! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islamic state supporters - Page 6/14

Subject: Islamic state supporters
« <> »
maleficent 2.08.15 - 08:04pm
Oh and liberal modern muslims - i highly doubt they will support any of jihadist group OR any religious extremist group. no way! * +

pallas7 2.08.15 - 09:06pm
Are you one * +

maleficent 2.08.15 - 09:26pm
NO im not in isis group lol.gif * +

pallas7 2.08.15 - 09:51pm
Islam I mean * +

saraahmed 4.08.15 - 01:45am
it may be growing but come on alot of muslims do not support isis if thy did there wd be alot of trouble around.....just because you say all ur muslim friends have turned to isis how likely is that? how many friends exactly 1,2 , 10? instead of jumping on to creating chaos lets keep it real....if isis was such a big threat and thy had a growing support unit in uk there wd av bn incidents by now..... * +

pallas7 4.08.15 - 02:48am

@ saraahmed - 4.08.15 - 01:45am
it may be growing but come on alot of muslims do not support isis if thy did there wd be alot of trouble around.....just because you say all ur muslim friends have turned to isis how likely is that? how many friends exactly 1,2 , 10? instead of jumping on to creating chaos lets keep it real....if isis was such a big threat and thy had a growing support unit in uk there wd av bn incidents by now.....

Many I've had many friends and exes, only the females aren't supporters. Well one female. And no there wouldn't be incidents by now they're growing at army of recruits before they cause incidents * +

saraahmed 5.08.15 - 01:32am
you are off your rocker......females aint supporters....wat a joke * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark