! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Voice of God - Page 1/7

Subject: The Voice of God
Replies: 48 Views: 2418
> »
greenaura 12.07.15 - 07:36pm
Have you ever heard God speak? I mean, literally, heard his voice? * +

iminuru 12.07.15 - 08:08pm
The Holy Quran. * +

greenaura 12.07.15 - 08:12pm
written text doent count. im talking about actually hearing god speak * +

propidol 12.07.15 - 08:59pm
No as I am not a schizo. * +

xfrankie 12.07.15 - 09:52pm
I'd say Written Scripture, its the ONLY Authority for us in this day, as for actual hearing, no, i haven't.. * +

greenaura 12.07.15 - 10:42pm
why is it then, that we can feel great discomfort when those in our lives become silent, either literally ignoring you, or you perceive them to have become distant. you might accuse them of being too quiet, that them being quiet is a sign that there is something wrong between you. there is that uncomfortable silence..

so the question is, why is this quiet between people so unbearable, even if it is for a few short moments, but people go through their whole lives building an ever evolving relationship with a god that never speaks?

why are people able to tolerate that relationship, where your life-long one way communication is met with a mute response, but to be treated the same way by a person is intolerable. * +

xfrankie 12.07.15 - 11:21pm
First off, He does speak through His Written Word, you asked if we hear an audible voice, and for this age we don't But that doesn't mean He can't speak, at least for Christians our relationship with God is through His Word the Bible, where His Word is alive to us, through Faith, and that in itself is sufficient. * +

greenaura 12.07.15 - 11:38pm
i clearly indicated that i want to know if you have ever literally heard the sound of gods own voice coming directly out of his mouth in real time. not the alleged record of what he said put in written form.

i repeat, just in case you mis-understand- has god ever directly spoken to you? not figuratively, or through obscure means, but directly communicated with you through verbal communication. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search