! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gods Religon - Page 6/6

Subject: Gods Religon
« <
alvar89 12.07.15 - 07:59am

@ manszar - 12.07.15 - 03:13am
so is claimed by men, which holds no truth under scrutiny.

All the earlier stuff came thru man also so whats your point? Man wrote what God spoke. As said by Yeshua in Matthew 22:31 And as for the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was said to you by God: * +

alvar89 12.07.15 - 08:02am
God works in unity with man also not only with His messengers like it was said that God said and wisited man but its said they were angels there the messengers. They were moved and filled with words by Gods Spirit. * +

alvar89 12.07.15 - 08:10am

@ alvar89 - 12.07.15 - 08:02am
God works in unity with man also not only with His messengers like it was said that God said and wisited man but its said they were angels there the messengers. They were moved and filled with words by Gods Spirit.

Exodus 3:2 And the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. He looked, and behold, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, I will turn aside to see this great sight, why the bush is not burned. 4 When the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, Moses, Moses! And he said, Here I am. * +

manszar 12.07.15 - 10:24am

@ alvar89 - 12.07.15 - 07:59am
All the earlier stuff came thru man also so whats your point? Man wrote what God spoke. As said by Yeshua in Matthew 22:31 And as for the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was said to you by God:

point is simple. you claim we cant change the rules yet that is what Christians have done so they don't have to play by them. Matthew 5:18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
* +

manszar 12.07.15 - 10:26am
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven * +

manszar 12.07.15 - 10:28am

@ alvar89 - 12.07.15 - 08:10am
Exodus 3:2 And the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. He looked, and behold, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, I will turn aside to see this great sight, why the bush is not burned. 4 When the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, Moses, Moses! And he said, Here I am.

At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum