! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Religious charlatans. - Page 1/3

Subject: Religious charlatans.
Replies: 17 Views: 2234
> »
ogdenz 2.07.15 - 02:33pm
Had a brief watch of Deepak Chopra debating with Richard Dawkins on YouTube,what a pile of cr*p that guy spouts. Sold millions of books mind. Sai Baba was another one,a total flim flam merchant. * +

ogdenz 2.07.15 - 02:36pm
I guess people just need something to believe in. What other charlatans can you think of? Shree Bhagvan Rajneesh was another one . He had 90 Rolls Royces,one specifically to drive him to the bathroom! * +

ogdenz 2.07.15 - 02:37pm
And that leader of the Hare Krishna's.A racist and he married a child. * +

ogdenz 2.07.15 - 04:01pm
I like Dawkins An interesting guy. * +

bozzalad 2.07.15 - 04:29pm

@ popty - 2.07.15 - 03:25pm
if I sat here in same place for billions of years I wouldn't evolve lol

No, that's true * +

nolisto1 2.07.15 - 08:28pm

@ ogdenz - 2.07.15 - 02:33pm
Had a brief watch of Deepak Chopra debating with Richard Dawkins on YouTube,what a pile of cr*p that guy spouts. Sold millions of books mind. Sai Baba was another one,a total flim flam merchant.

Hmmm, I like his meditation tames. Vahm, Lahm, Ohmmmm. We had this discussion before Odgenz. Two men, one believes in fairies, one doesn't. One is hugely successful, one isn't. Who is the better man? If what you believe empowers you for whatever reason, then whether or not its true, why would it matter. The primary goal for me is success, achieved in whichever way it has to be achieved, everything else is secondary. * +

nolisto1 2.07.15 - 08:33pm
I am still going to listen to his tapes on something he called serendipity, I have been planning on doing that for a while but I haven't had the chance. Now I can already tell you I don't believe it, but I am still curious to hear his take on things like serendipity. I like knowledge from different sources, whether they be scientific, or so called superstitious, like the iluminati existing and being run by reptiles, I am curious to learn the theory. * +

ogdenz 2.07.15 - 09:35pm

@ nolisto1 - 2.07.15 - 08:28pm
Hmmm, I like his meditation tames. Vahm, Lahm, Ohmmmm. We had this discussion before Odgenz. Two men, one believes in fairies, one doesn't. One is hugely successful, one isn't. Who is the better man? If what you believe empowers you for whatever reason, then whether or not its true, why would it matter. The primary goal for me is success, achieved in whichever way it has to be achieved, everything else is secondary.

If someone is happy to be successful while cheating and bulls**tting people then fair enough,many many people do so. I'm not castigating just voicing my opinion. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search