! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Isis - Page 1/19

Subject: Isis
Replies: 132 Views: 17744
> »
9362 29.06.15 - 01:40am
How can they be stopped?will it end up as a huge war? * +

ogdenz 29.06.15 - 02:16am
I don't know they can be. It may come to be a vast international united coalition army may have to try and tackle them. * +

ogdenz 29.06.15 - 02:20am
Or isolate countries they are active in. Sanctions and life imprisonment for any who aid them,from individual nutcases to heads of businesses. Education of young Muslims? Bar Islam from being practice's in certain countries? Just throwing a few ideas out. Stop invading others countries? * +

9362 29.06.15 - 02:31am
I fear what it may lead to * +

ladibud 29.06.15 - 03:00pm
banning is not the answer, it will make it more popular and appeal to more ppl .... it would make matters worse. * +

kristy59 30.06.15 - 09:56am

@ 9362 - 29.06.15 - 02:31am
I fear what it may lead to

I agree but the countries have got to work together to stop this terror. * +

bobdylan 30.06.15 - 10:38am
Give them what they want , a state .
The land they hold now in northern Iraq. Draw up the borders and knock up some peace treaties.
The isis country would be far more pally with isreal as any other neighbours they have , they hate Syria and iraq so the yanks n jews think thats all fine and dandy and as far as human rights are concerned there no worse than Saudi Arabia . Who on a side note bloodie love them to bits .
So what's the problem ?
Some lad with a bowl cut has killed more Americans than they have .
Oh the oil and gas ?
Hmmmm just have to make a deal for it or keep fighting * +

bobdylan 30.06.15 - 10:41am
You can't win fighting them .

Spending 160 grand to blow up a Toyota hilux from the atmosphere looks good , but for a country in trillions of debt should they not stop and ask if it's the very guys there paying th money too who are coming up with the plans of what to do ?

It's like asking bob the fence builder what should we do ? Idea.gif build fences round it !!!! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search