! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

US Church Killings. - Page 1/3

Subject: US Church Killings.
Replies: 20 Views: 2868
> »
iminuru 19.06.15 - 04:23am
RIP 2 those, who lost life. This is my serious question. and I would never never like 2 stir s**t. Why and what is making US citizen hate ecah other 2 such an extent, cause I cant see any conflict specially the Xtian religion/church...? * +

propidol 19.06.15 - 09:31am
A lot of religious people are mentally ill. Combine that with accessibility to projectile weapons and of course you're going to have a regular supply of dead bodies. * +

ogdenz 19.06.15 - 11:55am
Eh? * +

bozzalad 19.06.15 - 12:06pm
1997, he would have been how old? * +

xfrankie 19.06.15 - 12:51pm
he would be 3yrs, but that's dylann (with 'nn').. popty's dylan with single 'n' ...so dunno!. * +

propidol 19.06.15 - 07:44pm
They could kill everyone even with guns so that's just stupid. Soft c**t. * +

nolisto1 19.06.15 - 08:15pm

@ iminuru - 19.06.15 - 04:23am
RIP 2 those, who lost life. This is my serious question. and I would never never like 2 stir s**t. Why and what is making US citizen hate ecah other 2 such an extent, cause I cant see any conflict specially the Xtian religion/church...?

Unfortunately you can't completely eliminate all wackos, these things will always happen. It's difficult to blame racism for this because the guy is probably a loon. Last year some guy called Elliott killed a bunch of people as revenge against women because he was a virgin. You can't completely eliminate crazy, it can pop up anywhere. * +

dgsn 1.07.15 - 05:29am
In a large part American society is a sham. They still are very much a divided country. The American civil war has never really ended. The follow on effects of not being able to own a pet human is still very much alive. A redneck like this scrawny little runt would no doubt blame all of societies ills on the blackman while ignoring his trailer trash hillbilly mates are actually the root cause of it all. Social inequality is to blame and this clown despite being 100percent of the problem just gots to * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search