! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Evolution!??! - Page 55/57

Subject: Evolution!??!
« <> »
nukeme 26.08.15 - 01:09am
Isle of Wight is a great fossil site as well as the Rockies of N. America. * +

viking13 30.08.15 - 04:56am

@ xfrankie - 28.06.15 - 03:08am
day 1 light, day 2 water and air, day 3 land... ..day 4 sun moon and stars, day 5 fish and birds, day 6 animals and man.. there is pattern, first 3 days, God creates the environment, and the last 3 days occupants in order for each respective environment... fish for water, animals for land... The stellar bodies for light, the light on day one, had its occupants on day 4..

Did he use a Maglite on day ine? * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 05:26am
You ppl do understand the text was written thousands of years ago by a man that era what he got revealed to him by God and interpreted it into easy understandable language for the ppl that time. It holds a strong message in it and is no astro scientific research book. And the light part would be easy enough as in revelations it says God Himself will be there light. * +

manszar 30.08.15 - 08:11am

@ alvar89 - 30.08.15 - 05:26am
You ppl do understand the text was written thousands of years ago by a man that era what he got revealed to him by God and interpreted it into easy understandable language for the ppl that time. It holds a strong message in it and is no astro scientific research book. And the light part would be easy enough as in revelations it says God Himself will be there light.

More claims of a inadequate god. Genesis could of contained very simple truths that we could have pointed to today to show it could only of come from God. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 09:53am

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 08:11am
More claims of a inadequate god. Genesis could of contained very simple truths that we could have pointed to today to show it could only of come from God.

So the universe did not have a Maker? * +

mikeymk 31.08.15 - 02:45am
The bible was written by people who didn't even know theworld was round - all religions were written by people who really had little understanding of anything, like their people, but there was a genuine call for order so they were written.

These days, thanks to science and technology, we have more of an understanding of what we are, or at least what's required. That's not to say there isn't still a demand for religion/cults.

The subject of evolution shows this quite well - not so much the intrigue about what started the ball rolling (evolution could only start after something existed, else it couldn't evolve in the first place), no, the main motivation is the fear of where evolution is going.

Millions just aren't prepared to believe that evolution is the answer to our future. That we've got to stay on this earth for millions of years until the inevitable happens and we die out.
Well what's the point. Might as well r*pe and steal.

No, the anti-evolutionists wanna believe in the second coming, visits, a cuddle of the ideal that we're not alone.

Personally, I think it's pretty obvious that we're a part of something that was formed. I also believe we're not here for no reason. But I also believe that we are evolving and it's down to us to take this in the best direction we can for as long as we can, and that religions are proving to be detrimental to that.

I believe this because I have my own mind, as i don't have to follow the rules of a book written by someone who didn't have any more of a clue. * +

manszar 31.08.15 - 08:53am

@ alvar89 - 30.08.15 - 09:53am
So the universe did not have a Maker?

not as described in the bible. we know that much, unless god is a deceiver * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-57
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page