! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

so many bibles on earth - Page 4/4

Subject: so many bibles on earth
« <
xfrankie 28.06.15 - 05:01pm
the questions can't have one correct answer, without having clarity on ur first statement.. if ur okay with anyone reading anything, then any answer to the questions is fine.. so let's try, the first coz uh..the devil wanted to hang around.. and the second he did not bundle the creature because he pleaded and said, please let me hang around lol ah sorry that was terrible, I tried but nada (somethin witty)... Alright they're very good questions. . . and I honestly don't know. * +

umana111 29.06.15 - 07:19am
@xfrankie. Funny you. The Quran n the Bible support the statement that God sent the Devil away 4rm His(GOD) dwelling place. Scientist say apart 4rm earth, thr r many more planets, why did God not take this Devil to another planet, or was the Devil ap initio a part of us? * +

xfrankie 29.06.15 - 08:37am
I don't know why, but yes i agree, the Bible says there was a rebellion by the lucifer that led to his banishment, and many more other things, i haven't read a concrete reason as to why earth and not other planets. and he was never ab initio part of us, we are God's most prized, * +

umana111 29.06.15 - 07:55pm
Thumbs up! Wonderful answer there. You must be a xtian or someone who has a clear understanding of the Bible. * +

ogdenz 30.06.15 - 04:39am
Why didn't god just forgive the devil his rebelliousness? * +

cyberman 30.06.15 - 12:44pm
Because he became arrogant, instead of repenting for his disobedience. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply