! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

This is for the science in you - Page 2/7

Subject: This is for the science in you
« <> »
xfrankie 24.05.15 - 01:57pm
ah besides reality, i got nothing against him actually, he's awesome, all depictions except whatever it was ang lee directed * +

propidol 24.05.15 - 09:32pm
I like the absurd. Sometimes. * +

xfrankie 25.05.15 - 05:38am
shocking! * +

quiller 25.05.15 - 08:14pm
What are the standards of proof in sociology? ARE there standards of proof in sociology? And, if there are standards of proof in sociology, what has sociology ever proved? * +

dom4subs 25.05.15 - 08:29pm
A chap who smokes and wears a handkerchief in his jacket pocket should already know the answer to that. * +

xfrankie 25.05.15 - 11:50pm

@ quiller - 25.05.15 - 08:14pm
What are the standards of proof in sociology? ARE there standards of proof in sociology? And, if there are standards of proof in sociology, what has sociology ever proved?

let's pretend for a sec, that sociology is way too diverse, with a myriad of methods that neither you nor I can possibly exhaust, and if we are to try, I better be paid, enough to have my very own bugatti veyron and the narrative of the life of frederick douglass.

But as simply as possible, where a specific science may require dna evidence to prove plato existed, here we go by writings. Law in medieval england varied greatly from that in early african society, it was all nonetheless law, took brilliant minds to recognise that the very same thing can take on different characters. * +

quiller 27.05.15 - 04:19pm
So, not really science, then. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark