! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bathroom thought 1 - Page 2/2

Subject: bathroom thought 1
« <
sensible 22.05.15 - 07:15am

@ dom4subs - 21.05.15 - 07:01am
As satan was originally an angel and never human then no.

He still is an angel, just evil and jealous. Because God preferred us to his own sons.. * +

dgsn 22.05.15 - 01:47pm
A life of sin was always the plan. What use is being a god if no one worships you, the only reason why people worship gods is to stop bad things happening. Without bad things happening there is no good things happening. * +

rach33 22.05.15 - 04:00pm
What has this got to do with thinking about bathrooms. * +

kristy59 26.05.15 - 08:43am

@ im.joker - 20.05.15 - 03:08pm
Well, I was thinking here so I got a question for you'll. If God made humans and gave them free will to choose between good and bad, and fortunately the first person sinned and so did the rest of the world, so doesn't t that mean God lost to Satan in the very beginning?

I take it you do a lot of thinking while sitting on the loo lol * +

dom4subs 26.05.15 - 08:30pm

@ kristy59 - 26.05.15 - 08:43am
I take it you do a lot of thinking while sitting on the loo lol

When I'm sitting on the loo, I think am I ever going to push this log out. * +

cyberman 27.05.15 - 03:10pm

@ im.joker - 20.05.15 - 03:08pm
Well, I was thinking here so I got a question for you'll. If God made humans and gave them free will to choose between good and bad, and fortunately the first person sinned and so did the rest of the world, so doesn't t that mean God lost to Satan in the very beginning?

How can He who has knowledge of things before they have happened lose? God knew what satan was even better than satan knew himself. Satan has respite as do those who choose to deny. And people are taking these WARNINGS as threats and becoming rebellious when in actual fact they should heed and learn. What do we truly know about this world and life itself? * +

fiftyshadesofgreat 31.05.15 - 12:47pm

@ popty - 30.05.15 - 06:55pm
think if you look into history for any length of time you'lll find God is one of leading causes of death lol

Is your God a heart disease? ;) *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum