! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Message to God.... - Page 10/10

Subject: Message to God....
« <
xfrankie 19.05.15 - 09:58am
Ok, (as expected) have a blast, i can't do any better * +

manszar 19.05.15 - 12:12pm

@ xfrankie - 19.05.15 - 09:58am
Ok, (as expected) have a blast, i can't do any better

Why cant you do better. Do you not claim to be filled with the holy spirit that guides you? If God cant come up with something better for you. Maybe you should question whether it is the holy ghost. yes.gif * +

0gypsy0 19.05.15 - 01:31pm
Believe me, my brethren! It was the body which despaired of the earth--it heard the bowels of existence speaking unto it * +

0gypsy0 23.05.15 - 01:33pm

@ xfrankie - 18.05.15 - 06:56pm
Abraham is called the father of faith for a reason, He didn't ask God why, He was simply obedient, because when you believe He is Master of All, you treat Him as such, my minute knowledge compared to His Infinite Wisdom is incomparable, He knows why He is slapping.

facepalm.gif Abraham,the ALL KNOWING and ALL LOVING God needs to test Abraham by asking him to kill his own son,later He changes his mind . Today this is called schizofrenia ... or this ''1Kings 20:35 And a certain man of the sons of the prophets said unto his neighbour in the word of the LORD, Smite me, I pray thee. And the man refused to smite him.
36 Then said he unto him, Because thou hast not obeyed the voice of the LORD, behold, as soon as thou art departed from me, a lion shall slay thee. And as soon as he was departed from him, a lion found him, and slew him.''.... oh_no.gif .. tOnce upon a time I used to praise and love the bible, how embarassing. I'm so ashamed . oh_no.gif * +

xfrankie 23.05.15 - 02:44pm
you think it wise? to engage any further, those that you have unequivocally adjuged to be naive, sick, twisted, spiritually dead infanticidal killers, worshipping a God of whom YOU percieve to be repulsively monstrous *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index