! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

TIME AND CHANCE! - Page 1/2

Subject: TIME AND CHANCE!
Replies: 12 Views: 838
> »
dbh 15.05.15 - 08:32pm
'...the battle is not for the strong...nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.'
daniel 2:20 '...Wisdom and mighty are His.'
therefore God gives us all the time and chance to live to His glory and opportunities in life, in different ways,according to Him Wisdom.
BLESSED THEN IS HE WHO REALISES HIS TIME AND CHANCE IN LIFE, AND THEN WORKS ON IT * +

xfrankie 15.05.15 - 10:36pm
i get well intentioned thoughts behind the message.. but ecc 9:11 carries a different context from that which you are adapting, did u read it beginning at least from v.1 to the end of chapter 9. * +

0gypsy0 16.05.15 - 01:53am
Blessed is the one who realises his/her time and chance in life? thats great, I always wanted to win at lottery and guess what , at 4 am in the morning I receive an sms from england saying that my phonenr was selected and I won 1 million euros! Reverend Paul Rogers from London confirmed it through email how lucky I am. . too bad im not the one to realise my chance in life . Lol * +

0gypsy0 16.05.15 - 01:56am
''...the battle is not for the strong...nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all'' - good good lol * +

dbh 16.05.15 - 05:26am
@xfrankie. i hav eread the whole chapter but just trying to point out something from 9;11, particularly time and chance acording to Gods wisdom. look it this wauy, in my country, many have studied a cetain area but only few amonst those of the same qualification are employed. if it were that all the skilled got favours, then everyone of the same qualification would get the same favour.
* +

xfrankie 16.05.15 - 07:49am
it doesn't say time and chance according to God's wisdom....just time and chance happen to all.. and on a seperate note God doesn't work with chance happenings. * +

xfrankie 16.05.15 - 08:01am
Solomon speaks of various vanities, of only one certainity, of man's limited wisdom, of occurences that happen equally to the good and evil alike, also those unfairly, all that appears to him that life is futile, there is no hope since it appears...everything is left to time and chance, COMPLETELY REGARDLESS OF ALL YOUR EFFORTS... * +

xfrankie 16.05.15 - 08:14am
v.1 He acknowledges the actions of the righteous and wise are in God's HOWEVER no one knows whether or not God will favor them.. FROM Chapter 1.. He's point is clear up, vanity of vanities, all is vanity, Man's labor and its futile end... Chapter 9.. he says what happens appears to be merely luck, NOT live by the luck, by the end of the book at Chapter 12, He's saying Live, but Live according to God's and His Glory in everything, sorrow or joy, apart from God, everything people do is to no * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search