! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why - Page 1/17

Subject: Why
Replies: 117 Views: 13739
> »
propidol 11.05.15 - 08:02am
Isn't your belief in God a mental illness when the symptoms are the exactly the same? What is so special about you that you are touched by a divine being instead of just being touched in the head? * +

ladibud 11.05.15 - 08:11am
why do u care what others believe? something i have never understood abt anyone, believer or not, why care what others believe or don't believe if it doesn't affect u or ur life in anyway. my life is too full to worry or wonder even care abt why or what others believe in. * +

propidol 11.05.15 - 08:43am
I don't care what they believe. But so many of them are dangerous and need the proper care that they are due to them. * +

manszar 11.05.15 - 12:12pm
so are children mentally ill for believing in Santa? * +

kimjongl 11.05.15 - 02:20pm
Should we treat adults like children? * +

propidol 12.05.15 - 04:18pm
I don't know which of your assumptions is the stupidest. I will leave you to decide. * +

flossi 16.05.15 - 05:37pm
He is right though.... Most of the lunatics claim they heard voices telling them to do it..... God made me knife.gif * +

manszar 18.05.15 - 06:10am

@ kimjongl - 11.05.15 - 02:20pm
Should we treat adults like children?

is a fair question. as im sure I would be a little concerned about a adults state of mind if they believed in santa. but if we look at why a child believes in santa we can see that its not that different from an adult belief in God. both are not knowledgeable of there surrounding. both have had people they feel they can trust tell them its true. and both want to believe. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search