! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why - Page 16/17

Subject: Why
« <> »
manszar 31.07.15 - 09:56am

@ propidol - 30.07.15 - 08:00am
I walk past a guy every morning who hears voices, in fact he has rather loud conversations with those voices. There is no difference between him and a religious person, except he is harmless.

have you asked him if he hears voices? or is he replying to his own thoughts, do all religious people claim to hear voices? * +

alvar89 31.07.15 - 04:44pm
Seek and you shall find. Anyway anyone trying to find God or proof there is no God are somewhat prejudice in there subconsciousness. Some more than others, some are even tricked by it. Usually if i see an atheistic view its allmost allways bitter reaking out of it. The same goes for theists. You pick your side and see what you subconsciously thrive for. Even those trying to be on middle ground have trouble being honest towards the other. Hence all the lies involving Yeshua being copied after mithra, horus etc which evidence actually dismisses. Theists throving in the involved from monkeys and grandpa being rock just to make it sound idiotic is same level disrespectfull and a dishonest approach. I myself am quilty being biased also so lol.gif * +

propidol 31.07.15 - 04:57pm

@ manszar - 31.07.15 - 09:56am
have you asked him if he hears voices? or is he replying to his own thoughts, do all religious people claim to hear voices?

Apparently there are several different voices. One apparently is Hulk Hogan just constantly bigging him up. * +

propidol 31.07.15 - 04:58pm
I am not bitter about God being make believe. I am actually relieved as he sounds like a fkn monster. * +

pallas7 31.07.15 - 06:07pm
I don't believe he's make belief and you saying that proves it propidol. Humans are made in his image etc, yes? his kids? his creation? Yes a monster, no? well take a good look at humanity. Confirmed he exists. Little fking monsters everywhere. * +

manszar 2.08.15 - 01:32am

@ propidol - 31.07.15 - 04:57pm
Apparently there are several different voices. One apparently is Hulk Hogan just constantly bigging him up.

So you asked him then? * +

propidol 2.08.15 - 04:44pm
Not just him either. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page