! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why - Page 14/17

Subject: Why
« <> »
nolisto1 22.05.15 - 07:29pm

@ dgsn - 22.05.15 - 06:59pm
Makes no difference. It does not matter that Newton was a devout christian, wjhat mattered was his work. He could have believed oranges were green. It wouldnt matter. Infact Newton believed in all sorts of crazy stuff. Alchemy, Astrology, Tarot and anything else.

So, you're saying a mentally ill person accomplished more than you ever could. So, why does it matter if he's mentally ill if he was better than you ever could be. No offense, but it's true. * +

nolisto1 22.05.15 - 07:31pm
We get to the nolisto definition, it really only matters if you lose control, and you become useless. Whether or not you just believe in what you can see, matters very little as it doesn't seem to cause a man or woman to do great things. * +

dgsn 22.05.15 - 07:38pm

@ nolisto1 - 22.05.15 - 07:29pm
So, you're saying a mentally ill person accomplished more than you ever could. So, why does it matter if he's mentally ill if he was better than you ever could be. No offense, but it's true.

I bet there are many mentally ill people that have accomplished far more than I could ever dream. Ever see the rain man? People like him dont just exist, they are on another level. A lot of psychopaths are legit geniuses. * +

0gypsy0 22.05.15 - 08:54pm
crazy funny seeing u guys as qualified psychiatrists evaluating ppl who believe/d there is a God and determining that their symptoms are the result of a mental illness because .....Oh wait... * +

0gypsy0 22.05.15 - 09:04pm
There's / are no god/gods. In my opinion it's a bit naive to believe that god exists but who cares anyway . * +

manszar 23.05.15 - 05:37am

@ kimjongl - 22.05.15 - 11:50am
You're attempting to say that science puts the answer first and then tries to find the evidence. This is backwards and the way that religion operates.

Darwin investigated, conducted experiments, researched and came to a conclusion backed up by evidence. He didn't come up with a conclusion and then stubbornly believed in it without evidence.

If he did it would be right to call him mental, not because evolution is false, but because of his attitude in believing something without evidence.

lol.gif what nonsense, in many cases the idea is born and then the evidence is found, the idea is born from what they observe. ffs you cant even admit to that. what you are trying to claim is anybody who gets the hint that something is just so from what they observe around them are mental. and that is just stupid. higgs boson, string theory, ect ect * +

manszar 23.05.15 - 05:41am

@ dgsn - 22.05.15 - 07:02pm
Darwins grandfather taught him about evolution. Chuck didnt come up with it, he refined it. Among biologists of the day evolution was more or less accepted.

did they have the evidence before they came up with it, or was it thought about by what they were observing and then set out to find the evidence. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index