! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BEING REAL FOR GOD!!! - Page 1/1

Subject: BEING REAL FOR GOD!!!
Replies: 7 Views: 973

chidon20 10.05.15 - 08:24pm
What can some one do to be a true christian? becaue i ask this is that am a christian but not a real christian, because when u know that this thing is sin b4 GOD and u are doing it, it means u are not a true christian so what will i do to stop mine self from doing that? * +

xfrankie 10.05.15 - 09:26pm
oh that is simple, The gospel hasn't yet truly sunk in you, what Jesus did for you at calvary, is the most important aspect of ur Christianity, you remember Him at the cross and His resurrection. keep it heart and mind, you'll be alright * +

propidol 10.05.15 - 09:50pm
Do what you please. Your God is nobody worthy to judge. * +

0gypsy0 10.05.15 - 11:19pm
Well,how about trying to figure out WHY are you doing that thing You're doing and eliminate the reasons ? Make your God proud , prove him that your brain isnt there for nothing and say thank you. For real * +

ladibud 11.05.15 - 07:54am
no one is perfect, being a true Christian does not mean that u will be perfect and without fault, u will still sin nd do wrong, but u will try harder to be better. * +

chidon20 11.05.15 - 09:11am
Thank u all for your comments and i will try to work it out. * +

dre4mz 12.05.15 - 01:11pm
Do what makes you happy,you and only you are responcible for your life and actions . * +

halman 16.05.15 - 11:16pm

@ chidon20 - 10.05.15 - 08:24pm
What can some one do to be a true christian? becaue i ask this is that am a christian but not a real christian, because when u know that this thing is sin b4 GOD and u are doing it, it means u are not a true christian so what will i do to stop mine self from doing that?

John 8:31,- Then Jesus went on to say to the Jews who had believed him: If you remain in my word, you are realy my disciples. ... John 13:35,-By this all will know that you are my disciples if you have love among yourselves. ... Romans 6:14,- For sin must not be master over you, seeing that you are not under law but under undeserved kindness. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search